18.

I hate the way you see me with full of love in your eyes, the love which is not for me but for who you think I am.

In studio
"I am done with everything. I don't want my bones to break." Jin being exhausted from the hard dance steps and also being a little overwhelmed. "Just one more time Jin, than you guys can take a break" Tuan. "Yeah Hyung, I told you that you are becoming an old ahjushi" Jk said and everyone burst into a pit of laughter. "Yeah, Hyung is not old, the dance steps are really hard" Rm defended his Hyung "whipped" Hope mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear, and again everyone was laughing while holding their stomach. Namjoon rubbed his nape in embarrassment and Jin just laughed it off with others.

Jimin was seeing all this with fondness in his eyes. All his band mates are together with each other and they are really happy. It's not like they were not before but you can clearly see the love in their eyes for each other. The love and happiness you feel when someone becomes special for you and you become special for them. Of course one side love is great but the feeling of being loved can't be compared to the feeling of loving someone, especially if it is one sided. They both are beautiful, but in the last everyone need someone beside them. And Jimin was very happy that all his friends have that someone in their life. But at the same time he envy them, especially the two other maknaes.

Jimin didn't even realised when Tuan came extremely near him, until he could feel his breath on his head (Our villain is taller).
He just moved away from him, not in mood to ruin his mood. Everyone was still laughing.
"Ok-ok, enough with jokes, let us practice so that we can rest" Suga said, finally calming himself down.
Everyone started practising again. And after trying the choreo one or two more times, they relaxed a bit. Namjoon was asked in the office in the meantime. When he returned he told everyone that they have shoot tomorrow and day after tomorrow, it will be like:
Vmin
Vkook
Yoonmin
Jinseok
Kookjoon
Namjin
Sope
On the other hand Kook and Tae both were not removing their eyes from Tuan, making sure that he knows the same, that they know what he is up to.
Soon the day was going to be end. And still everyone was so into practising that they didn't even noticed it.
"I think it's enough for today. You guys should rest now, you also have shoots tomorrow. You guys will need energy." Tuan
Everyone collapsed at their places, where they were standing before. Jimin's eyes involuntarily went towards heaven. Tae was sweaty and his veins could be seen from his muscles which were on display because of his t-shirt. But he was not the only one who was enjoying the view or should say eying him like a prey. Jungkook was affected equally. Both were drooling over Tae like army girls, until Tae himself faked clearing his throat. "Ahmm.." both Jk and Jimin averted their eyes in a hurried way, while both of their cheeks were tainted pink with embarrassment. Embarrassment of getting caught checking out Tae. Tae just smirked and then smiled at cuteness of both Jk and Jimin. He don't know why but he felt good, no proud while getting eye fucked by both, and not to mention that he caught them when he was doing the same with them (don't ask me how he did it at the same time)
Soon everyone started leaving. And Jin made sure that maknaes are sharing the same car so that they could have time together and he also wanted to discuss some important stuff with other members except maknaes.
In the maknaes car
Jimin was still flustered because of early events so he decided to ignore the couple. Well can you even blame him because first he was staring at his bestie like he was a full-course meal because he was looking exactly the same. And on top of that, he got caught. Tae and Kook looked at him worried. Not knowing the reason for his change of behaviour.
"Hyung, are you asleep?" Kook "are you tired, are you not feeling ok, did something happened, did.." Jimin cut him in the middle "sssss how you expect me to answer all the questions at once??" Tae who was sitting just next to Jimin, moved closer to him and took out the ear lead from his ear and said "so, nor you were sleeping, and neither you were using them huh?" "I..I ah" Jimin just remembered that he had decided to ignore the couple but now he got caught. But the bigger problem was he didn't knew about what to take first. The truth that he got caught 'once again' or that Tae's face was very close to him. He really tried hard not to be obvious, oblivious to the truth that his face was already showing his emotions. On the other hand Tae was looking at him with piercing gaze and also felt proud to be able to make him red like tomato. Jimin tried again "it..its not". They were still very close to each other. Suddenly both of them came out of their trance when they heard coughing of Jk. "Ahm.."
________________________________
The fish said damn.
No one answered last time so I am not gonna make fool of myself again.
Well I know this chapter is not anything different but right now I am really busy because of boards as well as because of mock tests. It's kinda frustrating. But I will try my best.
I purple you 💜💜💜