Draco Malfoy

Somehow, I've fallen for the bad boy. He's my ex now, but I feel like he still feels something for me. I can't say I don't feel something too. He broke up with me through an owl. A fucking owl. 

"Hey I think it would be best if we stopped seeing each other. I know this isn't exactly ideal, but eh, not like I care."

That's literally what the note said. Everytime I asked him or tried to speak to him about it, he would either ignore me and pretend I didn't exist, or he'd make fun of me for 'still having feelings' or 'being incapable to let anything go', which was complete and utter bullshit. 

However, lately he's been acting less insensitive. He's been asking friends who I'm friends with how I'm doing. At first I thought this was just his way of coping. Now I disagree with my past thoughts. It was confusing, though. I decided to go and confront him about it, since it got too confusing and weird, but mostly annoying, to me. I walked down the dungeons, on my way to the slytherin common room. I spoke the password and entered. 

It was very empty, since it was past curfew and I was coming from my nightly smoke walk outside. I walked a few feet to see that the fireplace was still burning, very softly though. I saw someone sitting in the chair next to it, facing the crackling, green flames. It was Draco.

"Hey... Can I talk to you?" I asked. Apparently I startled him, since he gasped softly and turned his head around to acknowledge me. He stood up to walk away, but that's when I noticed he had tears streaming down his face.

(A/N: Play Bloom - Bonus Track by The Paper Kites, or any other sentimental song yk)

"Oh my god, are you alri-" I got caught off by Draco, raising his voice at me.

"NO, y/n. You can't help me, I don't want your help, I need you to leave me alone. It's hard enough for me to see you laughing or even smiling everyday, I can't have you making it even harder for me!" In the middle of his sentence, his voice cracked. He fell to his knees, crawling over to the back of the sofa he fell next to. I quickly walked over to him, putting my arm over his shoulders, letting him cry in mine. We were like this for about 30 minutes before he broke the silence.

"I'm sorry.. Sorry for being such a mess, for being..." He sighed deeply and I put my lips against the top of his head. 

"Sshh.. It's okay, don't worry. We all have shit going on. I get that with you, it's probably a lot worse..." I whispered. His bright, blue eyes looked up into mine. I felt his weight slowly shift off of me, feeling his breath come closer to my lips. He closed his eyes and leaned in, but I quickly stopped him by putting my pointer finger against his lips.

"Dray, are you sure..? I mean, there has gotta be a reason why you broke up with me.." I said, doubtful to bring up the sensitive subject. He sighed deeply again, this time more of an annoyed and frustrated one. 

"You really wanna know why I cut things off?" He said. Was this the moment I've been waiting for all this time? I nodded excitedly, but not too much since I didn't want to hurt his fragile ego.

"My dad works with Voldemort and he ordered me to kill you." When I tell you this shocked me, it wouldn't even describe the shock I felt come over me. So that's the reason... I put my hand up his cheek and jawline, making him look up at me. 

"We'll figure this out together, okay?" I stated. He leaned in, but when I went to stop him, he told me something that made my heart flutter.

(A/N: Play I See Red by Everybody Loves An Outlaw if u want)

"Y/n, I want you. I don't even give a fuck anymore about what that bald egg-head wants. I know what I want and that's you." I didn't even hesitate to kiss him. It started off calm and softly, but after a while it got more passionate. I pushed my tongue against his lips, aching to go in. He resisted and fought my tongue for dominance. I refused to give up, and so did he. I felt him trying to stand up, so I started to get up to. Our lips still dancing while our tongues wrestled, we stood up. Suddenly, I felt his hands on my ass, lifting me up. I got flustered and unfortunately lost the fight our tongues were having. I moaned as he explored my mouth while lifting me to the sofa in the common room. 

He put me down, letting him settle in between my legs. I felt his growing bulge against my tights, as I unbuttoned my shirt. We took a moment to breathe as he admired the view. He leaned back, licked his lips and took off his own shirt. I already saw damp spots forming on his forehead because of the heat created between us. His hips started to rock back and forth very softly, so I cut the kiss off while I pulled down my tights and panties. The only thing I saw in his eyes, was lust and love.

"Are you sure? You know what I've done to you in the past, love." He said, just above a whisper. My cheeks flushed red, but I quickly restored saying: "You don't wanna know how much I've missed you... Daddy." He didn't wait any longer and immediately dived down to eat me out. He started with kissing just around it, teasing me so much. I started to beg for it and he gave in. He put his lips around my clitoris and started sucking while occasionally giving it a soft stroke with his tongue. Not long after, he inserted one finger, making me moan hard. He used one finger not long before inserting a second one. This brought me to the edge and he seemed to notice this, since he immediately stopped. He pulled his strong, wet fingers out and licked them off.

"You're such a dirty little cumslut for me, ready to finish all over daddy's fingers.." He whispered in my ear. He shocked me slightly, with stopping without a warning. 

"Why'd you stop? I was about to-" He cut me off, kissing my lips and quickly speaking again. "That's how good you taste when you're about to cum, love. You had to wait for daddy with finishing, I wanna feel you tense around my dick when we cum at the same time." Ugh, this man knew what he did to me. He made me blush again and unbuckled his belt. I quickly sat up, pulling his pants down.

"Show me how much you've missed me." He spoke, hungry for me. I started to kiss and lick his tip. He groaned and threw his head back. "Fuck, princess. Take it all for me." He said. I quickly placed my mouth around his shaft and started to move my head up and down. His hands found their way to my hair and he folded it into a ponytail, helping my movements by guiding my motions. I felt as if he was coming closer too, after a bit of groaning and pushing, so I pulled my head off. I reached into my chest pocket and pulled out a condom. I smirked at him, earing the same look back. I quickly took the wrapper off and put it on Draco's boner. I leaned back down again and let him enter me.

"Now love, I'm going to say this only once. If you break eyecontact at any point, I'll stop immediately. I nodded in response, knowing this was gonna be hard for me. He pushed himself inside of me, making me want to close my eyes. I didn't though, not yet. As he slowly went faster, I started moaning more and louder. At some points where he'd hit a deeper spot, he'd groan and throw his head back. That would give me a choice to squint my eyes shortly. 

Soon he was going really fast and my legs were starting to shake. I looked him in the eye and told him I was gonna finish. He nodded and told me I could look away if I wanted to, during the orgasm. I was finally at the highest point and he was too. He threw his head back and groaned loudly, while I moaned louder and squeezed my eyes shut. My hands still on his back, he went to lay down on top of me. He quickly took off the condom before he lied down again. We talked and cuddled for about 10 minutes. We then decided to get back together and figure out what to do about Voldemort.

---------

Wordcount: 1499