valentines day

Its valentines day at the scrapyard. Ratchet had stayed over after the decepticon island battle which got you pleased.

YOU DATED RATCHET SINCE THE TFP SERIES

You and ratchet went out for the picnic on the hill. You had bought valentine's day cookies, cakes, bottles of water, and deli snacks. As you ate, you felt ratchet's hand on your hand.

Ratchet: again, I am so sorry I had left you for so long. It was urgent that I had to tend to ultra magnus.
You: its not your fault, ratchet. I had always thought of you and only you
Ratchet: well, if that's the case...... *takes the box out, opens it, and reveals the diamond ring that matches his paint job* y/f/n m/n l/n, will you marry me?
You: *cries happy tears* yes! A thousand years yes!

Ratchet puts a ring on your finger and you both share a kiss.

Ratchet: happy Valentines day, my beautiful fiancee

START HAVING A CRUSH ON RATCHET

Since ratchet has stayed over at the scrapyard to help optimus and team bee battle at the decepticon island, you couldn't help but gaze at him lovingly. Whenever ratchet looks at you, you hide as if nothing had happened. What you didn't know is that ratchet had laid eyes on you. That evening, you were about to go to bed when you hear a voice.

Ratchet: we need to talk.
You: ummmm sure. What is it?
Ratchet: *walks to you slowly* ever since I came over to the scrapyard to help optimus bumblebee and the team, I had noticed the strange thing about you. Your beauty. I know its awkward, but I suddenly have fallen in love with you. I must ask you this. *holds your hands* will you be my girlfriend?
You: *blush and look at ratchet's eyes* I'd love that

You and ratchet kiss and make out on your bed. This is the best valentines day moment you've ever had.