(REQUESTED) reunion

Requested by Emo_girl3365

Taking place at "deception island part 1"

After optimus, windblade, sideswipe, and drift returned from the different mission, they, bumblebee, strongarm, and grimlock went out for the drive on the hunt for more loose deception prisoners. Along the way, bumblebee and optimus argue about leadership (well, optimus is trying to help bumblebee improve with leading his team). Then they follow the noise from the bushes. They arm themselves and cautiously wait for someone/something to come out. That's when they see clampdown jump from the bushes,surprising the Autobots.

Sideswipe: clampdown? What are you running from?
Clampdown; I'm running from him! *hides behind the tree*
Bumblebee: but who?

Then the shadowy figure appeared before the bots. Optimus and bumblebee recognized the figure

Optimus and bumblebee: you!

The figure is revealed to be ratchet! Optimus and bee tackle ratchet to the ground into a tearful hug (ratchet dropped the pod but was carefully caught by undertone). This got bees team confused like heck.

Ratchet: optimus? But you were gone....destroyed!
Optimus: the primes rescued me just before my spark was extinguished.
Ratchet: *hugs optimus* by the mother board. Its good to see you.
Bumblebee: I missed you, ratchet.
Ratchet: bumblebee! Are any of our former comrades returned back to earth?
Bumblebee: no, but this is my team
Ratchet: what about y/n?
Bumblebee: you will see him/her when we return back to the scrapyard.

Back at the scrapyard, you, Denny, and Russell were tidying up the scrapyard to optimus and his away team to return home. You were dusting the one area when you sneezed

Ratchet: bless you, sweetspark.
You; *gasps* ratchet? Is that you? *turns around to see ratchet in his human form*
Ratchet: *in tears and voice cracks* yes, y/n. It is me
You: *runs to ratchet and tackles him into a hug and in tears* ratchet! *sobs*
Ratchet: *hugs you back in tears* I'm so sorry I left you for Cybertron, y/n. From now on I will never leave your side and I will always need you.

You sniffle when your twins come from hiding and walk to ratchet. Ratchet sees his children for the first time since he left and hugged them while bawling happily. Bee's team were confused like heck again but optimus and bumblebee smile at the moment,knowing hat ratchet is reunited with not only with optimus and bumblebee, but also with you and meeting your children.