A/N

Hello to all of you wonderful people :)

Writing Just Steve was something I decided to do sort of spontaneously. I've never written anything like it before (as you can probably tell), and I never would have imagined so many people would have gotten attached to the story. I'm so grateful for every single one of you that's taken the time to read my writing. As always, I read all of your comments and messages, I always love to know what readers think about the story, things they loved, things they wish were different, things they'd like to see in the future.

I also wanted to take a minute to answer some of the more common questions I get in my inbox or comments. I am still unsure about the status of a sequel to Just Steve. I definitely have lots of ideas as to where I would want to take the story and at the same time, I am happy with where it left off so I'm putting the potential sequel on pause for now. If you're looking for something else to read I have two other books in progress on my page, Ghost of You, and Better Love. If I do end up deciding to do a sequel, I will definitely make an announcement here or you can follow my page for updates.

I hope you're all staying safe and healthy! If anyone wants to ever talk about anything, regarding my books or literally anything else my inbox is always open! Sending so much love to you all <3

- AD