Lucana and Coral

A/N: I'm going to be doing a page for each of the characters. This one is for Lucana and Coral. But there will be a few pages where they're all together because there's a few parts where they are talking to each other. Also,Akari won't be in this for a while because her age won't make sense.

A girl woke up groggily. This was Lucana. She was slapped with a shoe. What a wonderful way to wake up! "FUCK!" lucana said,Earning another slap. "Okay! I'll get up!" She said and rolled out of bed.

"Why is someone hitting her?" Maybel asked. "Nobody knows why she is being Hit. Only that she is." Lexx replied. "I don't think that makes sense." Cedric said. "Does anything?" Blythe asked.

Lucana's father,Jake,Had been the one hitting her. Lucana walked down stairs and sighed. Kero,Her friend who lived with them since they were little,shapeshifted into his wolf form. "Come on!" He said. "Coming Kero." Lucana smiled and covered up her scars. Then she was out the door.
Lucana arrived at school and went inside. Kero went to his classes after saying goodbye.

"Are all okami's able to shapeshift into wolves?" Coral asked. "Yeah. But none learned to shapeshift at my Age! I was an early bloomer." Kero replied with a smile.
"Lucana. You shouldn't cover up your scars. Especially with make up. You could get an infection." Maybel said. "Maybel's right,Lucana. Please don't do that any more." Tilly said. "Sorry Ms. Maybel. Sorry Dutchess Matilda." Lucana sighed with a roll of her eyes.

Coral then appeared on screen,Looking at her schedule. "Where was the art classroom again?" She muttered,looking it over. Lucana suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Lucana. That's cool. But you need to warn people before you do that." Kero said. "What? It's not like it killed her." Lucana said. "Well,It did startle me a little bit." Coral said. Lucana sighed,"Sorry."

"I'm heading there now. You can tag along if you'd like." She said with an edge in her tone. Like she was worried someone was going to jump out and attack her or something.
"That would be Nice. Thank you." Coral smiled,"I'm coral by the way. Im new here at royal prep." "Lucana." Lucana nodded,Leading Coral to art class.

"Lucana. You couldn't atleast give her a proper introduction?" Kero asked. "It's fine Kero. I didn't mind." Coral said. "But coral." Kero began. "Really Kero it's fine." Coral smiled.

Coral followed lucana. "So how long have you been coming here? My cousins have been going here for a while now." She tried to make small talk as they walked. "For about a week." Lucana said,"My friend has been here for about a span of 2 months." She added,rolling her eyes.

"Something tells me you don't really like small talk." Julianna said. "Oh gee. Ya think?" Lucana asked sarcastically,earning a few giggles.

"That's cool. How do you learn your way around so fast?" Coral asked. "I have powers." Lucana replied,making a left turn. "Oh cool!" Coral replied,Speeding up slightly to match lucana's pace. "Thanks." Lucana gave a small smile. "No problem!" Coral smiled back.

"Did we just witness Lucana Bonding with someone other than Tilly or Maybel?" Omarh asked. "I believe we did." Roland nodded. Coral smiled at lucana. Lucana looked away but then flashed coral a small smile.

Lucana then put on her usual cold and rude demeanor,"We're here." "Oh,uhm,okay." Coral said,following lucana into the room.
Lucana sat down on the window sill and started filling a straw with spit balls.

Tilly and Maybel looked at Lucana with raised eyebrows. lucana gave them a sheepish grin and a nervous Laugh,"heh...heh..."

Coral awkwardly stood in front of the class,fiddling with the side of her dress.
Lucana rolled her eyes and hopped up.
Then,grabbed coral by the arm and looked at everyone. "Okay guys. This is coral. She'll be hanging with me until she gets used to the place." She told everyone coldly. "If anyone hurts her I will personally hunt you down and end you." She added.

"Would you really do that for me lucana?" Coral asked. "Of course." Lucana said,"but don't worry. Nobody Messes with people who hang with me."

Lucana then dragged coral back to where she was sitting. Ontop of a very high window-sill. Honestly no idea how she got up there! Coral waved as she got dragged to the back of the class. Lucana Laid down leaving just enough space for coral to sit. Coral sat at a desk by the window sill. Because she didn't feel like sitting that high Up. She also didn't know if she liked lucana that much yet...

"Okay! I think that's a good place to stop for today!" Blythe smiled. "Oh come on!" James said. "A cliff hanger? Really?" He asked. "Sorry,But it makes it more exiting." Blythe said. "Now. Why don't you all go and stretch your legs or go to bed so we can all wake up early and watch some more?" Lexx said. "Okay." Everyone sighed,heading to either stretch their legs or get ready for bed.