Calum imagine~part 1

Part 1~ you were going to surprise Calum on tour. Ashton had sent you the address as to where they are now which is getting ready for a show. Ashton had sent me the pass to get in backstage so I was good. ~~when I walked in I saw Luke and Ashton. They both turned their heads when the door opened. They smiled real big and ran over giving me a tight group hug. "I missed you guys!" I said quietly. "We missed our sister to" Ashton said. They called me their sister a little bit after me and Calum started dating, they said it was because at times they wanted to rip my head off and then they love me. So their my brothers and I'm their sister. "So where's Calum?" I asked smiling real big. "Umm well...." Luke said "what?" I said worriedly. "Umm Calum has taken a new liking to something" Ashton said quietly. "Like what?!" I said "c'mon" Luke said taking my hand and taking me all the way on the other side till we were faced with a door. "He's out their" Luke said "it isn't a girl is it?" "Uh uh, hell no" he said hugging me. "He'd be dead if he done that" he said making me giggle. "Thank ya Lucas" he pulled away and glared at me and turned around walking off. I looked down at the door nob. I bit my lip as I started opened the door. I walked out side and looked and I saw Calum looking at me shocked. "Baby girl!" He yelled running over to me. "Calum..." I said putting a hand on his chest to stop him. I looked down at his hand and lifted it up to see what it is. I closed my eyes, trying to stop myself from crying. I dropped his hand and turned around and opened the door and ran till I saw a girls bathroom.