Calum imagine~ part 2

Part 2||
I locked the door and leaned against it. I looked done when I heard the door handle jingling. "(Y/n) baby please open the door" he said. I kept quiet "please..." He whimpered "look I'm sorry just please let me see you, I haven't seen you in four months, please open the door!" He said. I walked over and grabbed some toilet paper as wiped off the tears that were on my cheeks. I looked in the mirror and tried to make me look a bit Better. I walked back over to the door and slowly opened it. He looked up at me and walked in the bathroom. He put his hands on my cheeks and looked me in the eyes leaning in. I brought a hand up and placed it on his lips. He opened his eyes and looked at my hand and at my face. "You kiss me right now, I WILL kill you" he nodded and backed away a bit. I crossed my arms. "Look I'm sorry, it helps me" "how Calum?!" "When your not with me, beer and smoking keeps my mind off of it..." He said "Calum.... When me and you got together you figured out I cut.... You helped me, you left for tour, and I had to wait 5 months before seeing you again face to face. Yea the blade was my drug and apparently this your new drug, but right now your the only drug I need." I said as he hugged me. "I'm sorry, I really am, I promise I will do my best to stop, I can't lose you this easily" "thank you" "can I kiss you?" He asked "brush your teeth very good and get a peppermint or mint gum and then we can" I said "and can you please change your clothes" I said with a hopeful smile "will do baby" "thank you, I love you" "I love you to" he said smiling down at me. He grabbed my hand and we walked out and toward the dressing room. "I'm sorry, but I can't stand this smell, I feel dizzy" I said rubbing my head pouting a bit. "I'm sorry, but I promise I will try to stop" "thank you" I said and he opened the dressing room door. I found my suitcase in the corner. Probably the boys put it their. I went to it and opened it. "Hey cal!" "Yea?" He asked walking over "wear this" I said handing him his NASA shirt "why?" He said grabbing it "it lost your smell now go change" "your to cute" he said kissing my forehead. We heard a click and like up to see Luke their taking pictures. "What? It was cute" Luke said smiling as me and cal blushed. "Now go change" I said "yes mam" he said taking his shirt and pants off smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. "You know you love it" he said winking. I giggled and smiled.