Chapter 1

Cale's vision were hazy and his head hurts. It hurts so much to the point he is clutching his hair.

Too much. What happened to the future was too much for the 18 years old Cale Henituse. Dead, Blood, Corpse, War, Dead, Blood, Corpse, War, Dead, Blood, Corpse, War, Dead, Blood, Corpse, War, Dead, Blood, Corpse, War-

"Arghh!"

He can't take it any longer.

Bang!

The door of his room was opened wide and there he saw a man probably in his early twenties, with black hair and reddish brown eyes looking at him with his eyes widened.

The man quickly goes toward him and grabbed both of his hands that were still clutching his head. Slowly the man uttered some words that strangely calmed him down.

After calming down, he looked toward the man and examined his figure. The man face was stoic but you can't deny that he is handsome. His eyes were as clear as the skies and deep as the ocean.

In the man's waist, there was a scabbard hanging in there. There are some b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ s̶t̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶  gloves too.

"Young master, are you alright?"

"Urghh...Who?"

Cale squinted his eyes to get a better view of the man in front of him. Who the fuck is this guy? Where's Ron?

"Are you still perhaps drunk? Should i call a doctor?"

"..No. Where is Ron?"

His heart started to beat frantically, his mind is a mess right now that's why he is trying to find Ron. Someone he trust. But it seems that someone is gon-

"Father is in the Kitchen 2 with my brother. That is why I'm the one who's in here"

"Is that so then could you- Wait father?"

Shocked, he widened his eyes for a better view and just like that he saw the man's face. His face is something in between of Ron and Beacrox features, he is taller than him too. That's not all, his build is quiet muscular.

"Your father is Ron?" he asked in disbelief. For all he knows Ron has only one child and it is Beacrox. And now there is this weird guy claiming to be Ron's son?!

"Yes young master"

"And Beacrox is your brother?"

"Yes, he is my older brother young master"

"..."

Cale was too shocked to respond as he still not fully digest the information that was suddenly thrown to him. Furthermore his head still hurts like hell and the memories from the past made it worse.

Cale lack of answer made the man in front of him question him.

"Young master are still perhaps drunk? Would you like me to give you something for hangover?"

He raised his hand and shake them.

"No need"

"Then young master, would you like me to prepare the bath?"

"Yes.. and could you please bring me some cold water?"

The man in question slightly flinch after hearing the word 'please', but it went unnoticed by the young master.