Chapter 3

The story continued as Choi Han run, searching for something that can help him, something that can be a hope.

The people who had given him hope in this world is now the same people who brought him pain and despair. But still, he can't just forget about them and their good deeds to him.

So he run and run and run.

Desperately seeking for Hope.

O̶n̶ w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ h̶e̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ f̶i̶n̶d̶

*****

There days, it took him three days of running in this rocky mountain to reach his destination. The Rain City. In which where the lord of the territory resides.

Relief was evident in his eyes.

'Finally! I can finally help the villagers!'

Lee Soo Hyuk smiled slightly as he read the thoughts of the protagonist. This man is really kind, instead of going after the assassins he puts the situation of the villagers first.

So he walk towards the gate, he was one step close when the knights blocked his way. Both knights were looking at him from top to button, scanning him if he was a threat.

He was going to ask why they had blocked him when one of the knights started to speak to him.

"Who are you? What is your business in the Rain City?"

"I-

his voice cracked.

I came here to report an incident"

"An incident?"

"Yes that's why i need to talk to the count"

"Very well then, do you have your identification paper?"

"I-i don't have one"

"What? And you want to talk t the count when you don't have a proof you came here?"

There is a mix of irritation in the knights voice as they still eyed Choi Han, who was fiddling his fingers in anxiety.

"Haah"

Lee Soo Hyuk paused reading as he sighed in irritation. His brows were furrowed. Seriously, do they really need to eye him huh?

He then continued to read again.

*****

After getting kicked out, Choi Han waited until night to climb up the wall, the same thing he did when he first discovered that there are humans in the other side of the wall.

Choi Han stated to climb the wall and when he was about to jump from it, he noticed two weak presence behind the wall so he quickly twisted his ankle to avoid the small kitten.