Three

This part will contain mature content.

Playing....
"All I need"
"Lloyd"
"Imma turn you on, with all the things I do GIRL I WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT💏💏"

Michael says "let's have some fun, love.." and slams his lips on mine I jumped a little but grabbed him tightly, as he ran his hands exploring my body every inch of it to, he leaves a trail of kisses down to my neck I moand a bit   And grabbed his hair and tugged on it a bit, and he grabbed my hair and pulled it but, not to were it would hurt me he just wanted my neck to be more exposed so he can attack it with kisses and bites and then he gives me a hickey and I gasped, as his ex thought he wasn't with anyone and walked in on us and she said with her eyes closed "hi Michael" and Michael wanted to make her leave so he moaned "Y/n please calm down!, don't do it to fast~." He had an evil smirk on his face,
And I blushed and she opens her eyes and says "you bitch." And runs out and I say "who's was that.?" He said "my ex" I said "anyways continue, I want more"
He continued he backed us up more on the bed so we have more room he lays me down and he's on top of me and he unbuttons his shirt and takes it off and throws it some where in the room and he puts his hands beside him and says "you can touch it" and I was hesitant but he grabs my hand and puts it on his chest and lets go of me and place my other hand on his chest also and I let myself explore his chest touching him i looked up at him and he has a smirk on his face I can't help but blush and i kept my eyes on him he looks at me, we lock eyes I blush at him look at me, I look away quickly and he grabs my hands and slams me back down on the bed and puts them over my head with one of his hands with the other he grabs my chin and makes me look up at him and kisses me and wants to put is tongue in my mouth but I denied and he bit my lip causing me to gasp and he forces his tongue in my mouth were both fighting for domination and he won, he slides his cold hands under my shirt and I shiver and bite my lip as he licks my neck, and he takes off the jacket he gave me and says "you didn't have a shirt.?" I say "yea, I just like it better." And puts his hands on my stomach and I shiver again, and slides his hands down to my pants and takes them off and throws it he says "you look so pretty like this." And I blush and he takes of my under gardments and I cover my eyes with my arm and he takes his pants and under gardments off to, and grabs lube from a box, and gets back on top of me, and opens the container and puts some in his fingers and rubs it on them with his over hand, and then without a warning puts them inside of me, I moaned and said "a-at least a warning next time." He says "sorry baby." And his fingers go in and out of me making me go less tight Ig, I let out a few moans here and there, and he takes them out licking his fingers, and he says "you ready.?" I nod, and he puts his member in side of me I gasp in pleasure, he stops and I say "m-move" and he nods and thrusts in and out of me I moan "Michael!~." He says "that's right, say my name, call out for me." I moan and I say "F-Faster~." And he says "beg for it." I say "faster~ please Michael~ I wanna feel you more" he says "good boy/girl or just good (SORRY I DONT LIKE PUTTING JUST GIRL AND BOY I WANT MY NON BINARYS TO HAVE ONE)" he went faster that caused you to moan louder, you can see the joy on his face when you called his name, you felt a knot in ur stomach but didn't tell him, you came on him and he said "reached ur limits already, love~?" All you said is "keep going.. please" and he nodded, and kept going while you moaned louder he smirked more, you clawed at his back and pulled his hair he let out a few moans and groans cause he already reached his liniments also, he stopped and said "do ur worst, love" you got up and he sat back and you were on ur knees and grabbed his jaw and kissed him, he kissed back but a few minutes later you broke the kiss, he got upset but he didn't say he was, his face gave you the sign he was, at that you said "you upset?, here I'll make it up to you" as you sit and lean down to his member and sucked him off (LMAO💀) he moaned and said "Y/n~!" You up and down on his member in ur mouth, and moaned loudly, and grabbed ur hair and you groan, after a few minutes later he says "I-I'm gonna c-cum~" and you stop teasing him and he gets upset and he said "fuck. Don't tease me." And continues "I make you not walk then." And he gets on top of you, you were shocked (HELP, IMMA STOP HERE. Jk.. L) but you kinda liked it (wtf the font HKELOO I CNAT) he says "I'm gonna fuck you up, I'll make sure not to hurt you, I promise."
And he grabs my hips causing me to jump a little at his cold touch, and then, leans down and kisses you to distract you from what he's about to do (let's give you a hint🧑‍🦲, reorder ur insides momma probably what you wanted😧 me too🙁)
As he slowly moves his member closer to ur spot, he's still attacking you with kisses, and then he slams into you, and you let out a moan, he said " sorry for not warning you love, but, it's what you get for teasing me." (GIRL I CANT LLANAJSOHSBABSBNDNDNS CRIES)
(If you can see how many typos I'm making you would be laughing rn🧑‍🦲/srsly) and he proceeds to move in and out of you, you moan his name and he says "ugh, keep saying my name like that, it will make me go harder on you~." As you blush a lot at that, like a lot a lot yk yk, he goes faster and faster, after a few minutes that felt like a hour yall reached ur limits, he fell on the side of you and you move to cuddle him but, he was already holding you in his arms💏