o n e.

CHAPTER ONE.
guess that's the help.

EARTH | 2015▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EARTH | 2015
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE AVENGERS FOUGHT WITG THE STRENGTH THEY CARRIED. They tried to get into a Hydra base that located Loki's scepter, which they couldn't take the guards by surprise.

"Thor! I thought you called for help!" Steve spoke over the coms, hitting the bad guys with his shield as they came from every direction.

"She will be here." Thor stated in his usual deep voice. His Asgardian accent poked through as he tiredly sighed.

"She?" Steve's eyebrows had furrowed as he walked up to Thor. Before they could both talk about what he means, a familiar beam came to the snow below them. It shined bright as Thor held a smirk on his face.

"Guess that's the help." Natasha spoke from behind them, Clint by her side. The portal stopped, disappearing completely, as Matilda stood in the middle. She held her sword in her hand as she charged towards a couple men, taking them out with a single swipe. They dropped to the ground with groans and Thor ran to meet his sister.

Steve stood appalled, watching as Thor hugged the beautiful woman tightly. He couldn't help but notice how her eyes sparkled with the snow, or how her smile was contagious, but while he was distracted, she started walking towards him.

"If it isn't Steve Rogers." Matilda smiled sweetly, remembering the man she met in twenty-twelve when Loki was transferred from Earth to Asgard.

Steve sent her a nod. "Here i am." Steve smiled slightly, still looking at her facial features. "Great to finally see you again, Matilda." he finished, shaking her hand.

"Pleasure is all mine, Mr. Rogers." Before the two to formally talk, the sound of men yelling made their heads turn. Matilda turned to her brother, who nodded to her. The two began running towards them and fighting them off, waiting as Tony grabbed the scepter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE AVENGERS SAT IN THEIR QUINJET, exhausted after their success in retrieving Loki's scepter. Matilda still continued to talk to her brother as they caught up. She told him she ruled Asgard as it was, and how she could wait to officially be queen when the time came. She went with her brother to stand with the men, who were looking at the scepter.

"It feels good, yeah?" Tony sighed. "I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but—"

"No, but this, this brings it to a close." Thor smiled sweetly, clapping his hands.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for." Steve sternly spoke, keeping his eyes on the scepter. "I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?"

"Anything is possible." Matilda muttered. "How long have you been after the scepter?" She looked to the men she stood by.

Tony spoke up. " A long time." he shrugged.

Matilda scoffed cockily, laughing a little bit. "Nonsense, I would have been able to find this in three days tops." she walked away from the men to check Asgard's current status with her ring.

Tony raised his eyebrows, before looking at Thor, with a nod of approval. "I like her. It's official, your sister is cooler than you, PointBreak." Tony walked further into the Quinjet. Thor rolled his eyes as he heard Matilda shout "It's true!", laughing before listening to Tony.

"Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Tony asked. Thor nodded his head with no hesitation." I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?" he asked.

Thor put his hands on his hips as he smiled yet again. "Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels."

"And i'm positive Ms. Odin will be there?"  Tony asked, making Steve look up in hope.

It takes Matilda a second to answer, before she shrugged, nodding her head. "It would only be right to have a little fun while i'm on earth." Steve smiled at her acceptance to the party.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬