🌕

𝗔lways was a hardworking girl, with a high IQ. Now the leader of her clan and a high ranked ninja. Though under looked for being a woman, she was bound to become the pride of her people. The constant sexism didn't stop her from being better than her two brothers. It was only a matter of time before she was leader. But we won't start here. No, of course not. Let's start during the war.

⚠️TW!!! MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND DEATH⚠️

𝗧he war had begun and all there was to be heard was the clashing of swords and the cries of injured soldiers. She sat behind a rock pressing down on the deep wound across her father's chest. "C'mon dad, just hold on a little longer! I'll get you to a medic just hang on!" she choked out. "My little angel. It's alright, my time was up already. Fight for me, your brothers, and our clan. Watch out for those little rascals yeah?" he smiled coughing up blood. Though not trained to, she attempted a medical jutsu on him but it was far too late. With seemingly endless tears streaming down her face she sat holding his lifeless body wishing she could've been there in time. "Why you? Out of anyone here why you? You've only ever done what's right so why?" she hissed in anger.

𝗔fter a few minutes of mourning she arose from the spot behind the rock and stared onto the battlefield with bloodshot eyes. A soldier yelled at her to get back to fighting instead of just standing there. She shot them a frigid heartless glare and they backed down. Fuming with rage she continued the battle until the area surrounding her was a blood bath of its own. A huge gnash in her thigh slowed her down, but certainly didn't stop her. Mercy was not in mind, as the constant need for bloodshed clouded her thoughts.

𝗦uddenly being grabbed from behind she snapped the attacker's arm and jabbed a kunai into their neck watching the blood spill out from their body. Despite having killed over 100 men by now, her body had not grown tired. Gazing upon the battlefield, she sees her younger brother struggling against an opposing soldier. With no hesitation she looked over the soldier and killed them in cold blood. As she held her bloodied hand out for her brother, she helped him onto his feet. Her mind only wanted death and despair, but her heart couldn't ignore her baby brother.

"Elder sister! Have you seen brother around? I last saw him with father." He pondered. With no hesitation she pointed to a familiar boy dressed in a goofy orange color. "Ah, okay! Thanks, and good luck!" he said running towards his other sibling.

𝗡ot spotting any ninja worth her time, [Name] sat to drink in the scent of war. While watching the others, she felt an immense chakra coming towards her at an overwhelming speed. They were far too fast for her to counterattack, so she had no choice but to stand in a very weak blocking stance towards the direction they were coming from. Her nose scrunched up waiting for the impact but she never felt it. Peeking her eyes open a bit she saw puff of silver and lowered her arms.

"What on God's green earth is a woman doing on the battlefield?" He shouted turning towards her. "Stay put, I'll find someone to escort you somewhere safe-". Cutting him off you scoffed in annoyance. "Don't be rash boy and, do not underestimate me just because of the mere fact that I am a woman." she hissed grinding her teeth. "Apologies, but women aren't trained to be included in battle so just why are you here?" he scoffed. Soaring with anger, she showed the light haired man just what she was capable of. In a quick flash she had taken the lives of 7 men, with her bare hands.

𝗦tunned but impressed the silver haired man gave her an approving nod. "My apologies, seems I shouldn't have underestimated you." he professed. "Tobirama Senju, I hope to see you after this war." he noted running off into the battle.

𝗧obirama? Tobirama Senju? As in the second son of Butsuma Senju? The Butsuma Senju you called uncle all your life? You knew he had kids but wow. It always made younger you frown when Butsuma said he couldn't bring his children to meet you but you just shrugged it off assuming they just weren't important enough for him to show off.

Her head spun as she heard an ear-splitting scream. A scream that came from her little brother. A scream that tore her heart out.

                                               ☝︎
                              ☜︎︎︎   𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙   ☞︎︎︎
                                                 ☟︎︎︎
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎♥︎♥︎♥︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

𝗣acing back and forth in the hospital outside her brother's room, [Name] bit her nails nervously thoughts running through her mind. She had hired the best medical ninja to heal her brother. She would only accept the best after all, her brothers deserved the world. Despite having the best people on the job, this did not stop her from worrying.

[B/N1] was the second of the [L/N] siblings. He was also the funniest. Most of his siblings memories with him are laughs and giggles. There was nothing bad to remember about him. He was a good brother to [Name], [B/N2], and [S/N] even if she only made it to 5. Everyone loved him. Everyone worried about him. [Name] knew that their clan wouldn't calm down until a new leader was decided, in fear if being attacked.

Luckily [B/N2] was well with nothing more than some scratches. Once [B/N2] was checked out he ran to the waiting room and hugged his older sister. "I haven't seen father around, he's not in the hospital either." [Name]'s eyes widened in horror. "He must be working even now huh?" [B/N2] chuckled oblivious to what happed. [Name] slowly lifted her head locking eyes with her brother. Her eyes started watering and it finally hit him.

"He's not working is he."

[B/N2] muttered backing away in disbelief. [Name] nodded wrapping her arms around her younger brother comforting him as he cried on her shoulder. That's what siblings are there for right? They sat in silence until a nurse entered the room calling [Name]. "Is there a [Name] [L/N]?" the nurse said looking around the room.

[Name] and [B/N2] stood up to see the results praying their brother had made it.

word count: 1,108