7

7:45 PM, SATURDAY| MISHARRON'S APARTMENT |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

7:45 PM, SATURDAY
| MISHARRON'S APARTMENT |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

7:45 PM, SATURDAY| MISHARRON'S APARTMENT |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

He missed Jayda.

Dayvon stared at Misharron who was eating the food he brought over to her. He checked the time. 8:30 couldn't come fast enough. He missed his baby.

"Baby, you heard me?"

"Nah," He licked over his lips, "Wassup folks?"

She rolled her eyes, "I said that I think I'm pregnant."

Dayvon stared at her blankly. "Think or you know?"

"I know I'm pregnant."

"Where the test at?"

She stood up, wiping her hands on her pants and making her way to her purse. Misharron pulled out the at-home pregnancy test along with the confirmation sheet from the doctor's office.

Sliding it over to him, Von stared down at it.

"Ion want it."

Misharron frowned, "What you mean? Nigga you nutted in me, it's your baby, now you don't want it?"

"Bit-" He paused, rubbing his chin, "Girl you almost made me call you sum. You been pregnant like 8 times now folks, I make you dead that shit every time."

"Well," She scrunched her face up, crossing her arms over her chest, "Maybe I don't want to kill it, nigga. I want this baby, and I'm keeping it."

Von stared at her blankly, although on the inside he was imagining killing her every which way. "How you gonna keep a baby by a nigga that openly don't want the shit? I start being a deadbeat then Ia be wrong?"

"You love kids." Misharron pouted.

Ian never said no shit like that a day in my life. He thought.

Von liked kids, and he wanted maybe one or two, but he wanted them with Jayda at this point. She would be a great mother. She was nurturing, soft, and all-around had that motherly feeling.