Chapter 6: friends destoryed again

(39 saw the others getting more attention then him) I wish I got that much attention! (39 saw the others playing with the kids it made him furious) I want to be the spotlight!... (39 saw everyone leaving after everyone left he called a meeting in the back room) now I called you guys here because... hurry 39! (Bloobear shouted) silence! (39 yelled) now like I said I called you all in here because I'm gonna be the star of the show! But am I the star? (Bloobear asked) not anymore.. (39 reached behind him grabbing a axe) uh 39 why are you holding a axe? (Bloobear asked nervously) because of this! (39 jumped at bloobear swinging the axe at him then it kills bloo he even kills the others) finally I'm now in the spotlight! (39 saw a basement looking thing) what's this... (he walked down there and saw a box) why is there a box here? (He saw 2 locks on the box he grabbed his glasses and picked the locks with the end of the glasses and put them back on) now let's see what's in this box..(he opened the box and saw a electric guitar) why is there a guitar here? No one here plays the guitar (39 grabbed the guitar) do they think it's for me? I don't know how to play guitar... (he tried hours and finally created a song) oh I made a new song..but I think I have to put this back (he put the guitar back in the box and went upstairs) man I'm tired it's also starting to feel lonely too.. (39 went to the control room, to the stage,he turned off the lights and closed the curtains. Then he went on the stage and fell asleep)