𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞

Your POV

I stared at them and nodded with a smile. I saw Astoria's smirk when Draco mention her as his girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you Astoria," I said and she gave me a dirty look when Draco wasn't looking.

I felt awkward standing there, not sure what I should do? I could see Astoria's glares, she ran her hand up and down Draco's arm, wanting to make me jealous but I saw Draco shift uncomfortably. I wonder if he is happy with her?

Before Astoria could speak, I got a notification, saving me from this awkwardness. I took a glance at my phone almost letting out a laugh.

I: Where the hell are you? Where's my food? I need my food before I die of hunger.

I rolled my eyes, Isabella was always like this, I quickly send her a reply.

Y: Sorry, I had an encounter with someone. I'll tell you later.

I: Tea! I need every detail!

I looked at Draco and Astoria who were looking at me.

"I need to get going, my friend is gonna murder me if I don't give her food." I chuckled, Draco nodded with a smile.

"It's alright, it was nice meeting you Y/N." Draco waved at me as I waved back, walking away to find Isabella. I found her sitting down on a bench. "Hey, Isa."

"You finally showed up." She playfully glared at me. "Food." I handed her food as she began to open the bag. "Now spill the tea." She says without looking up. I sighed.

"I ran into Draco," I replied, she whipped her head up with wide eyes.

"What? How? When?" She began to ask me a lot.

"I kinda spilled my coffee on him, he brought me a new one," I said.

"Now what? Are you gonna make him fall in love with you?" She asked. I sighed.

"That's the problem." I began. "He has a girlfriend."

"Is she pretty?" She asked and I laughed.

"Her attitude isn't pretty, that's for sure." She laughed along. "But I'll find a way to make him fall for me."

"Good luck with that." She said as she took a bite of her food.

"Come on, we need to find a place to stay," I said as I grabbed my luggage. She followed behind me as we found a nice hotel to stay in for a while until we find a nice house to stay in. Isabella flopped onto her bed and she let out a groan.

"I'm so bored!" She whined, rolling over on her stomach. I rolled my eyes at her child—like behavior.

"We need to plan about finding the truth of Ozan's death," I said and she let out a sigh.

"How? Draco has a girlfriend unless you want to seduce his father." She smirked and I made a disgusted face.

"No, Lucius is the same age as my dad. You are insane." She laughed as I threw a pillow at her.

"I was kidding!" She gasped when the pillow hit her in the face. "Can we discuss it in the morning? I want to go to sleep."

"Fine, good night." I got in my bed and I reached over to turn off the lamp. I had to find a way to make Draco fall in love with me, I'm not seducing his father.

Astoria POV

I sat on the bed as an arm wrapped itself around my waist. We were both naked after us having sex.

"God, you are amazing in bed." He spoke and I smiled.

"I know, you can please me so well." I traced circles over his chest. "You're better than him, Damian."