𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬

Your POV

I was getting dressed while Isabella was laying on the bed staring at me.

"Wait, so Draco got jealous after you said yes to Damian for coffee?" She asked. I looked at her through the mirror and nodded. "Do you think he's falling in love with you?"

"I hope he is," I replied. "How do I look?" I turned around.

"Perfect." She said. "Now go meet Damian." I nodded as I grabbed my purse, leaving the house to the coffee shop. After a few minutes of finding the building, I walked inside to find Damian sitting in a booth with a cup of coffee in his hand as he locked eyes with me. I sat across from him.

"Hi, Damian," I spoke as he flashed me a smile.

"Hey Y/N, I ordered my coffee. You can order yours." He said. I nodded and ordered a coffee as well. We got to know each other, flirted a bit. Then I saw a couple walking into the shop, it was Draco and Astoria.

They sat across from us as they ordered too. I ignored them and flirted with Damian as I saw Draco's face turning red. Damian grabbed my hand.

"There's this club across from here. Wanna go?" He asked and I nodded as we left the shop. We arrived at the club as many people were dancing, making out. Etc. I looked behind me to see Draco and Astoria as well. He is literally following me but I didn't mind I wanted him to get jealous. A song came on and Damian extended his hand out. "Can I have this dance?"

I nodded as I took his hand. He led me to the dance floor as we danced. Draco grabbed Astoria's hand and led her to the dance floor as well. Draco was glaring at Damian and me so I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. We continued to dance until the song ended, Damian and I went back to sit down but he stood up.

"I'll be right back, gotta use the bathroom." He excused himself as he left. I sat there watching other couples dancing until someone walked up to me.

"Excuse me, mind if I have this dance with you?" A guy around my age asked with a shy smile.

"Sure," I replied as I stood up. We walked to the dance floor as he wrapped one hand on my waist while the other intertwined with my other hand as we swayed to the music.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N, yours?" I replied as I smiled at him.

"Mateo." He replied as he spun me around, he was a good dancer. We danced until he spun me again but this time I ended up with another person's arms. I looked up and to my luck, my eyes locked with grey eyes. Draco.

"Enjoying your time?" He raised an eyebrow as he wrapped his arm around my waist, my left hand rested on his shoulder while the other grasped his hand.

"I am," I replied as we continued to dance. It felt right dancing with him. I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. I adverted my eyes to see that Astoria nor Damian was there, I wonder where they went but that they didn't matter to me.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Draco interrupted my thoughts as I looked back at him with a sly smirk on my face.

"So what if he is my boyfriend, why would you care?" I raised an eyebrow as he gulped. "Are you jealous of Damian being around me, huh?"

"I—What? No." He stammered out as his cheeks flushed. "I don't care if you are dating him."

"I feel like you do care about who I hang out with." I teased. "You followed me to the coffee shop then you follow me here, so tell me Malfoy, did you follow me because you were jealous seeing me with Damian? Let me remind you that you are dating Astoria." He avoided my gaze then he looked up but his eyes widen as he let go of my waist and grabbed my hand, dragging me with him. "Draco, where are we goin—"

I was interrupted as multiple gunshots were heard. Many people scream as they began to run away. Draco shoved through the crowd making sure I was still with him. He found the nearest exit as he pushed the door open as we were outside but he continued to take me far away from the club while I was shaken and confused. After we were a few distances away from the club we stopped walking.

"Are you okay?" He asked, turning his attention to me. I nodded, not trusting my words.

"Who were they?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

"They hate my father." He replied.

"Why?" I asked a bit curious.

"I'm not sure, something to do with his business." He shrugged. I received a text as well as Draco. I opened it up and it was from Damian.

D: Hey, Where are you?

Y: I'm with Draco right now I'll send you the location.

I didn't receive another notification from him so I thought he wouldn't come.

"Who was it?" Draco asked as he put his phone away.

"It was Damian, just making sure where I was." I shrugged as his face turned red from the mention of Damian's name but he just nodded.

"Astoria texted me saying that she was tired and went home." He replied. I nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna go home and text Damian tomorrow if we can meet up," I said as I began to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait." He said, pulling me back to him.

"What is it?" I asked. He didn't say anything but he lowered his head, his eyes were staring at my lips. "Draco?" His lips were inches away from mine but we were interrupted by a voice.

"Found you!" Damian shouted as Draco and I quickly jumped apart. He walked towards me. "I heard there was a shooting, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am," I replied.

"Let me walk you home." He offered. I nodded as I waved at Draco.

"Bye Draco," I said as I left with Damian. We were walking until we reached the outside building of the hotel.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay." He said and I nodded.

"Good night Damian," I spoke but he cupped my face as his lips attached mine.

Draco POV

I was walking around when I reached the hotel that Y/N was staying at to find her and Damian snogging. I felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces as I began to walk away. Maybe she is happy with him I don't care who she dates because I'm dating Astoria.

✵☀︎︎༒︎☽︎

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll be updating this book more frequently.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!