𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐒 ✩ 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After a good conversation with Hyunjin I laid down on my bed staring at my ceiling.

I was remembering how many times I caught myself smiling while texting Hyunjin.

And wondering how all of this could be real.

I mean before this year I was basically just a boy who happened to go to the same school as him. But now, now we actually text and hang out.

But then the thought that always made me question this whole situation was is Hyunjin only doing this because we were chosen to be partners for the dance project. What's going to happen after the competition? Will he still want to talk to me, or will he just forget about me the same way he forgets about others...

Those were the thoughts I hated most that I always find my self hearing in my head over and over again.

That's why I try not to get attached.

Because I know once I become attached there is no going back...

꧁♡︎꧂

I decided to text Jisung and the others to come and hang out since I was pretty bored.

𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝑩𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 😗💔

Hey y'all wanna hang out I'm kinda bored 😟

Squirrel 🐿
Yeah sure I've got nothing else to do

maknae 🌚
Do I really have a choice

Nope

Seungmin 👺
Jeongin you already knew the answer why even ask?

maknae 🌚
It was worth a try 🤷‍♂️

soo is everyone coming

Squirrel 🐿
Yeah

Alright then see you soon

꧁♡︎꧂

I got up and got some snacks I originally got out from the cabinet for myself.

I got more blankets and pillows and basically scattered them everywhere for my friends.

I found the remote to my tv and turned it on scrolling through the channels I had saved and decided to go with HBO max.

I then heard the door bell ring and I quickly ran towards the sound and opened the door for them to come in.

We got our selves settled down.

Me and Jisung snuggled up together and Jeongin and Seungmin snuggled up with each other.

"Do you guys wanna watch the Fallout or Euphoria first?" I asked while scrolling on the Chanel

"Let's watch the Fallout" Jeongin said

"Nah let's watch Euphoria a new episode just came out" Jisung said

They both ended up having a "mini" argument while me and Seungmin just watched cause we both already knew even if we tried to break them up it wouldn't work.

We ended up watching the new episode of Euphoria then watch the Fallout movie.

Overall it was really fun.

Popcorn and other snacks were thrown everywhere and the sound of laughter filled up the living room.

"Soooo Jisung has Minho made a move yet?" Jeongin opened up as we were picking up the popcorn that was on the floor.

"No, hasn't and I don't think he will" Jisung answered a bit sad

"Hey cmon give him some time, I'm pretty sure he likes you to" I say while patting his back trying to comfort him

He smiled and I smiled back, then Seungmin and his lost puppy lookin ass had to ruin the moment.

"Yuck" he said while making a face

"I swear to go-" i got caught off by Jisung

"Alright, alright kidos" he said while turning to me

"How about you lix how are you and Hyunjin?" He asked trying to change the subject

"Oh it's alright.." I say while walking away to throw the popcorn I had picked up.

"That's it, it's just alright" He said looking at me with a radishes eyebrow.

"Well nothing big has really happened" I say shrugging

"Then that means you've gotta make the move" Jeongin said while nudging me

"What, no i couldn't" I said shyly

"Oh cmon I usually don't agree with Jeongin but he got a pint, if he's not gonna do anything then you might as well do it" Jisung said

"I'll see" I said hoping that they let go of the topic already.

I'm not the type of person to make the first move I just leave it to the person. If that person also doesn't do anything then I just let it go and continue with my life.

But I'd also be lying if I said I never imagined a life with someone else that makes me feel loved and important, but hey that's just 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒.

꧁♡︎꧂

Poor felix ♡︎