feelings 🥲

S: per kyu?

P: I can't break my marriage to rakshit ....his family loves me...even I love them...Vijay sir...bhabhi....aai ..... baba....kaka...kaku...mama...mami...dadi....I love all of them...u know whenever I felt alone I would go ND spend time with them.... they always treat me like I'm one of there family too....I have always been alone....but after I met them....I don't want to live without a family....

S: aur rakshit ka kya ?....can u love him.....marrying him for his family ....do u think ur doing good with him....

P: no .... I cant love him .... I love u.....but his family...

Sam cups her face in his palm...making her look at him

S: pakhi...if u love me then stay with Me...I cant live without u....I love u....everytime I try to go away from u I feel like I'll die...plz don't kill me...stay with me....chavan niwas me bhi all love u...they r also ur family...plz stay with us....his family might love u...but what about cn people....woh sab bhi toh tumse pyaar karte hai na....

Pakhi in an attempt to jerk Sam's hand away pushes him...but instead falls in swimming pool herself ....

Sam too jumps inside as he knows she's drunk and can sink...

S: pakhi....

Sam holds her hands n pulls her near him...whereas pakhi in fear of drowning  wraps her arms around his neck n her legs around his waist whereas her head on his shoulder....Sam's head was on crook of pakhis neck n his hands wrapped around her waist....he was standing inside the swimming pool with water till his shoulders.....

S: tum theek ho?

Pakhi raises her head n looks at him...

P: haan...aur tum?( she says with moist eyes)

S: hmm..( he nodes his head in yes)

They both share an eye lock ....with their wet bodies hugging each other tightly leaving no space between them...

Samrat started giving open mouth kisses on pakhis neck making her restless....she too started opening his shirt buttons n kissing on his neck n shoulders ....

Soon they both pulled each other into a passionate kiss... Unexpectedly their kiss became  wild with each passing minute...they both kissed each other like there was no tomorrow...they parted with the confirmation that if they don't break the kiss now they will die bcoz of lack of oxygen...

Both of them were still looking into each others eyes with outmost love .... ❤

Sam slowly walked to the corner of swimming pool making pakhi sit on the side he too came out n sat next to her...

They both again move forward to kiss each other but this time it was becoming more wild than before hence after sometime  Sam bit her lower lip...making her moan ....but also bringing her back to senses hence she pushed him away...

P: yeh galat hai...we are wrong...( worried 😟)

S: kuch galat nahi hai pakhi u r my wife.....( irritated)

Sam says cupping her face...

P: pakhi nahi manyata...(she jerks his hand)

Saying this pakhi stood up from there....as she was quite sober now ....she doesn't look at sam but he keeps staring at her with moist eyes...

P: samrat I think u should leave...

S: manyata...( hurt)

P: plz...we will talk tomorrow...just go from here now...

S: bye take care..

P: hmm...

Samrat unwillingly leaves from there 😢 with tears in his eyes...whereas pakhi angry on herself for not being able to control her emotions storms into her room n shuts the door hardly 😢....

She falls on bed crying badly 😢hiding her tears in pillow.... she doesn't know when she fell asleep...

Whereas sam doesn't know how he drove back to cn...lost in thoughts ...he too directly goes to his room locking himself up he too falls on bed emotionless staring at ceiling .... not knowing what to do.....even he doesn't know when he fell asleep ....

Precap: rakshit knows about samrakhi kiss?

******************************************************************************************

Guys 20 votes required for next chapter

See you soon 😊 😘

Bye 👋 👋 👋

Take care 🙂 💕 💜 ❤