Office || 05

jimin is 21 years old; jungkook is 18 years old.

____

"nooooo!" aera whines, kicking her legs back and forth surpringly matching the rhythm of her arms moving in the air in the same frustrated fashion. her lips are puckered into a pout and eyes holding a thin but noticable layer of tears, which makes the brother sigh.

he leans on the counter, resting his elbows either side of the little girl and hands on her back, "why princess? oppa has to go to work, please try to understand."

"i'll go with oppa!" she huffs, wrapping her arms around his neck, giving him a tight hug that says she won't let go at anything less than an a day off from the brother.

"what will you do there? we'll be busy with the wor-"

"i'll sit quietly like a good girl. but- but i wanna goooo!"

jimin inhales deeply, glancing to his side where the elders are sitting, chuckling at the child whining and trying her best to convince the brother to take her to work with him today since he couldn't have a day off. when yoongi and jin give nods of approval, smiling at jimin, he sighs and looks back at his sister, "are you sure you wanna go?" he asks and aera nods instantly.

"do you promise to be a good girl?"

"yes, promise!"

"alright," he smiles at last, seeing aera cheering as he agreed and cups his face, squeezing his cheeks between her tiny hands, making his soft lips pucker out cutely to which she leans forward and pecks quickly. all the sadness vanishes in a second and is replaced by her happy giggles, which makes jimin chuckle fondly and kiss her forehead.

"so riri's going office with us hm?" yoongi smiles, keeping his cup away as he's done with the coffee and glances at the little girl who nods excitedly. "well, that is great, we have a lot of work these days, maybe riri can help us out?"

"no, i'll sit quietly like a good girl." she says, shaking her head, making the elders laugh.

"she's just like jungkook when it comes to doing some work."

"did you say something?" the youngest boy looks at him, "i heard my name."

"no, just have your breakfast. you had to meet up with your friends right?"

"don't worry, i'm on time." the boy grins, gulping his cereals down and looks at the elder, his smile fading away hesitantly. "uhm hyung, y'know my car has been breaking down a lot lately and now i think it's time to change it..."

"no," jimin shakes his head, going back to making a smoothie for aera as he decides it would be better to ignore jungkook's never ending wishes, especially when it comes to cars and motorcycles.

"hyung, i'm not lying, it did break down that day and i got late because of that."

"take it for servicing." the elder brother says, glancing at him, "you're not changing that car in just three months, jungkook."

"but-"

"no buts. i don't get what you do with your cars that each of them don't last more than six months. stop wasting the money if you can't handle those expensive cars."

"no! the last one was fine-" jungkook gasps, choking on his cereals as he realised he wasn't supposed to say that. "i mean, it did have some problem... but that wasn't because of me!"

"you're not getting a new car. no further discussion."

"hyun-"

"no," jimin sighs, pouring the smoothie in a cup and hands it to aera, smiling at her, "my riri is a good girl, unlike jungkookie who keeps getting his cars damaged, right princess?"