Chapter 2

Y/N pov .

While I was running I again bumped into somebody.. I totally think today is bumping day but this time there were two person cause me and Avantika both bumped ...... Again as I am I didn't saw the person......but I guess Avantika saw cuz she was blushing...... Hahahahaha I am gonna tease her for that later ....... I then thought about Padma di when I saw her she was BLUSHING .... Huh? I am really confused now , I shifted my gaze to look at the person , he was already with a boy beside him ..... I guess both of them are boys ,one was with black hair and other one was with red hair .... 

I don't mind it at all so I continued my work , which was -CHASING PADMA DI

I don't mind it at all so I continued my work , which was -CHASING PADMA DI ....... After chasing of so much time we finally caught her and given her two punches on the back .

Padma : Ahhh ok baba sorry ( ahh ok sorry now )

Y/N : Itna running karvayi aur fir bus sorry ( you maked us run so much , then also just sorry )

Padma : Ha toh karna kya hai saaf saaf bata ( then what I have to do tell straight forward)

(Y/N and Avantika smirked)

Parvati : Tum dono aaise hass rahe ho matlab kuch toh hone wala hai ( you both are smiling like that means something bad is going to happen )

( Padma now looked worried )

( Y/N and Avantika kept smirking )

Y/N : Jayada kuch nahi but aapko kisi ko propose karna hai jise ham kahenge ( nothing much but you have dance on " how you like that " now and here only )

Padma : What the heck , Pagal ho gayi hai kya tu ( Are u mad )

Y/N : Do it otherwise get 50 punches from each of us .

Padma : Fine I will do it but where is the music.

( Padma now smirked cuz she knows now they can't do anything but Y/N smiled at that time )

Y/N : Well I have my phone then no problem .

( Padma was now scared ... Y/N stared the song )

( 2 mins later)

Y/N pov :

Well Padma di has now done half of the song , not to say she was good dancer ... But people walking on the station were giving her weird looks .... hahahaha I love how she is embarrassed... Me and Avantika were enjoying the scene when Parvati di intrupeted..

Parvati : Do you all want to go or you have plan to live here only ?

Avantika : What sis you have , put the dumper on ?