Introductions

An

So I've decided to put like the last sentence or so from the last chapter at the start of the next chapter please let me know if you like that set up or not, if you don't I'll be happy to change it. Other than that enjoy this chapter.

Y/n POV:

After a few minutes of waiting we heard foot steps walking towards us, I was so excited, I couldn't wait to see who it was.

"Good Afternoon everyone." He said with a smile on his face. 

'Man this boy was good looking, his hair was blonde and mid-length, and his voice was calming, an-.' (y/n you little simp ◕‿↼) 

"Y/n?"

"mhm." I hummed as I came back to reality.

"Seriously Y/n, it's not even last period and your daydreaming." Venti said in a cocky tone. 

"I WAS NOT VENT-."

"Ahem," I had completely forgot about the guy who was standing there.

"Y/n, that's Albedo." Chongyun stated and then went back to eating his popsicle.

"THE SCIENCE NERD!!" I was in shock, 'THE SCIENCE NERD? NO WAY THAT DUDE IS A SCIENCE NERD I-.'

"Its nice to meet you y/n." he said as he sat down with us.

"You like science?" I stated blankly.

"oh, um yes, I find it quite intriguing." he said smiling.

After a few minutes of chatting we could hear bickering and the voices only got closer to where we were sitting. 

"SHUT UP CHILDE, THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES YOU!" the short one said.

"Thats a little harsh don't you think Scaramouche." I said interrupting their arguement.

He stared at me blankly.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" he yelled.

"uhh, well I assumed because well in the chat you said that everyone hated Childe, so therefore I'm going to assumed the ginger next to you is Childe; Am I right?"

0-0

"Whatever." He said going to sit down.

Childe walked up to me gently grabbing my hand.

"And you girlie must be Y/n." I stared at him blanking, processing what he just said.

"What were you, born in the 1800s. Mother flipper sound like he trying to court me or something." I said blankly.

I couldn't contain my laugher any longer. And apparently neither could Xiao or Venti, we broke out into to laugher while childe sat there staring at me blankly.

"Don't worry Childe it's not the first time you've been rejected." Scaramouche said coldly snickering at the end of his sentence. 

An 

Ok so you must be getting bored of introductions so I shall only do one more and then that shall be it for introduction.

Yet again we heard more bickering as 3 more people approached us. 'There was a blonde boy he looked kinda short, next to him was a very short girl with white hair; she appeared to be bickering with a tall boy with an ugly hair cut, like what type of ponytail was that I just wanna snip it off'

"PAIMON IS NOT EMERGENCY FOOD."

"pAiMoOn IsSs nOoT EmErGeNcYy FoOoDd." the boy mimicked.

"Seriously guys, stop arguing I'm tried of hearing it." The blonde boy said looking seriously annoyed. 

"OO, PAIMON SEES Y/N"

"Hi Paimon." I said with a confused smiled. 0-0 how did she know it was me.

"Hello Y/n," The blonde boy said approaching where we were sitting. 

"oh, uhh I'm Aether and the person Paimon was arguing with is Zhongli."

"oh, uh thank you aether."

And with that we all enjoyed lunch until the bell rang and we had to go to class. But I was so excited to finish school because Maccas and Xiao. 

 _______________________________________________________

I am tired, so I had a different title for this chapter but I realised that if I added in the next part it would be like REALLY LONG like VERY LONG, so imma do that tomorrow. I am trying very hard to update almost everyday, but like I have school in like 2 days we had at home learning before lol, I would just read fanfics and do work. 

Bro my Maths teacher be explaining things I already know,

Also So like I chose Music as my elective right because I play violin (free fact lol) anyways we had a word doc we had to fill out and this was question 7 

bass drum • a large drum !!lmckwith a padded &lick

And guess what there were 17 more lines of the gibberish, but it was ok cuz my friend sent an email to the teacher and we found out we were looking up instruments and the formatting messed up what it was supposed to say. My friend said that it looked like they were trying to cuss. 0-0

Anyways feel free to let me know how your day went. ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ