1

1999 October 26th.

There was a country teenage girl who lacks at everything. She sees herself as nothing but a mere teenager, who knows nothing but just writes poems. But little did she know, her story is just going to  begin.

She's thirteen that time and she could still remember everything that happened back in that time. It was autumn. Autumn. Her favorite season.

She was sitting in the grass facing the clear, beautiful river, writing poems on her notebook. She would carry them anywhere she goes. She writes poems about everything. And she's good at it. Then when a calm wind touched her skin, she smiled as the wind blows her red, wavy hair.

She loves autumn for this is the time where she could remember all of the good memories she had when she was younger. When her mom was still alive and would bake her some cookies. When her father was still more caring and thoughtful and would carry her on his back and play with her.

In the midst of reminiscing, a fairy approached her. He told her to stop worrying at anything. She smiled. He told her, "You are special. And if time comes that nobody believes in you, remember me- the one who does." With that, she smiled even more. "It's so good to have someone who believes in what I can do," she told the fairy. The fairy was her friend since she was 5. He has been there for her and even grew up with her.

The fairy told the girl, "...and if everyone leaves you, you know I wouldn't"

"Promise?"

"I promise..."

Therese closed the book after she red the summary of the story. The crowd applaud with cheers.

Therese Cameron is a 32-year old author. And today she just red her newly released book in a conference. In the audience was her not-so-few fans with a copy of the book and some of her friends. She was  an author that writes about life, tragic and love that makes her more closer to the hearts of the youth.

As soon as the event finished, she went straight to her dressing room and asked her assistant to wait her in the van, Fergie, her assistant then followed her command. As she entered the room, she then sat on the chair. She exhaled in tiredness. After a minute of silence, her friends entered the room and the quiet room became a boom.

"Oh, please. Lower you voices!" she scolded them but she managed to smile.

"God, don't make that smile after you shout. It's kinda creepy, Therese" Lexa said then covered Therese's face with her hand.

"Get off my face! Your hand stinks!" Therese snorted.

"Sure she did have those stinky hands hahaha. Hey Ms. Author, wanna grab a drink? It's a celebration!" Gabby, the party goer one, asked while her hand's on the air.

"Yeah, right. You've finally released that story. Took you so many years huh" Kara, the closest to Therese, said while she reached for Therese's book on the couch. "She and her Fairy" Kara reads the book's title.

"Well, you know, it's not my genre in the first place. I thought this wouldn't be a success. But hell, who would've thought that my fantasy story would be a hit to the readers" she answered.

"So, is that a yes for 'Hey Ms. Author, wanna grab a drink?'" Gabby interrupted.

"You really wouldn't stop talking about drinking, Gab. But hey, Therese, is it a go or not?" Lexa said. Then the rest of them laughed.

"Alright, alright. Let's get drunk. But! Just for tonight" Therese announced.

"Let's use my car" Kara volunteered. They all cheered on their way to the exit.

The car moved pass a bridge and the sun was setting. She captured it, almost dropping the phone. She posted it on her insta:

🟤trizzz_camz

1,523 likestrizzz_camz 🌅 sunset y'allView all 197 comments

1,523 likes
trizzz_camz 🌅 sunset y'all
View all 197 comments

13 mins ago

She then texted Fergie:

Text message from: Ms. Therese
to: Fergie

Hey. I'm going out with the girls. Take the van to the house. your choice if ur gonna spend the night over at my house or urs. Tnx ferg!

......

thanks for reading! Please continue supporting!!!❤️❤️❤️

-chile