chapter 5

This feeling of bitter sweetness was the final push .  the shock finally settled as tears creeped up one me . I would probably never have even a resemblance of my normal life . The sadness of losing modern norms like the smart phone or super markets was over shadowed by the people and the memories left behind .

I stood the on a throne of gold and jewels surrounded by the fines wines and silk pillows all alone . The success I wished was right under me but what was the point if I couldn't share this happiness with the people around be who helped and supported me through the years . Those who have seen me at my lowest but didn't hesitate when I asked for help . I wonder how my parents are doing .. i hope my sister would be doing well 

my sister she was the strongest out of all of ours even though she was the youngest she was always been the shoulder to cry on . Someone who had the eyes set on a goal and never gave up . she was the who pushed me to the fullest and no matter what i said she still encouraged me to do my best  . we promised each other to get out this life together and work out butts off and get a company going and free load off of that for the rest of our life . We knew everything about each other our darkest fears and secrets ..we were our best friends.

Even more tears blurred my vision . Now I have no one in this strange land with different rules and ...

while wallowing in my self pity . Something sharp hit my eyes causing me to loose focus ..."huh???" . it was the light reflecting the glass mural shifted just enough to land on my eyes . looking forward i see something shifting in the glass. Suddenly one of the figures color changes from blue to white . standing there with my mouth gaping amazed at the fuckery that just happened in front of my eyes . Too tired to from crying i unintentionally fell asleep. 

 apon waking up my eyes felt sore. Registering in the dark i my thoughts were a jumbled bag . for now lets start at the most important and prominent issue 

 the novel : it takes place in a year from now investigating the dates provided in magic book but the ending of the novel should be around 3 years later since the heroines birthday was celebrated about 3 times in the novel. lucifer was killed by a magical Magoffin . 

 Somehow the villain was responsible for most of main characters sad backstories by spreading poverty and corruption . It was later explained that lucifer wanted to take over Chebathage kingdom but couldn't since Chebathage kingdom was given the gods blessing thus he couldn't directly attack without getting further discourse from the gods. Acknowledging this he planted poison in the deep in the well to say . Slowly corrupting and brewing until a revolution or weakening the kingdom enough to wage in war .

  which is bulls no healthy tree fosters a poisoned apple there was an environment to breed corruption and power. Even if the tree been cut the root still remains killing lucifer did nothing but pushing the narrative of " humans good , monsters bad " creating more divide within the two kingdoms . monsters were hunted down or enslaved in return the city of Asarath banned humans from their land and directly cutting them of from a very important trading route.