o n e // movie night ( smut/fluff )

( transmasc reader // pre top surgery, on T
normal universe au,, enjoy besties )

you and michael were laying in bed togeather, in the room of the small dingy apartment that you shared. the only light came from the little flatscreen on the dresser at the opposite end of the room. fantastic mr fox was playing on the screen, one of his favorite films, and yours too (if you're reading this you're gay and trans masc and i know you like that movie, don't argue with me). he was laying behind you, his arms wrapped around your waist, fingers resting slightly under the hem of your boxers. his cold toes brushed gently against the back of your leg, causing a slight shiver to run over your body. you gripped the grey comforter and pulled it up closer to your face. his arms tighten around you and he places a kiss on the side of your neck. soft brown hair tickles your cheek as he does so and you laugh quietly.

"michael i'm trying to watch this." you mutter softly. you weren't actually. you were thinking about him, secretly wanting to roll over and take his face into your hands and kiss him more than anything right now. he doesn't respond, as if he didn't even hear you, and continues to kiss along your neck, each kiss leaving his lips lingering for just a bit longer than the last. giving in to your lover, you turn onto your back, michael, in unison, so naturally as you've rolled into this position a million times before, getting ontop of you. you reach for his face and bring him down into a soft kiss. which turns into two kisses, then three, then four, then melts into a long passionate kiss. his lips slide so easily against yours. you were made for each other. one of his warm hands rests on your side, under your sweater, as he kisses into you harder. a few moments pass before he pulls away, looking down at you with an affectionate smile. you laugh faintly and meet his eyes, causing him to look away from you. you bring your hand up to his face, bringing his gaze back to yours, watching his eyes dart around, refusing to meet with your own. "michael," you utter gently. finally his eyes rest on yours. your stomach flutters and you smile. he had the most delightful blue eyes you've ever seen, the only eyes you could look into for longer than a split second before nervously glancing away.

the credits began to roll on the television and michael glances over to it. the movie was over. he moves to get up from the bed but you swiftly grab his face once again. "no more movies baby." your voice comes in meerly a hushed whisper, just loud enough for michael to hear you. piercing blue eyes linger over your face for just a moment before lips are pressed to yours once more. this time, more rough. his tounge swipes over your bottom lip, your mouth parting just enough for it to slip through and run over your teeth. your breath stiffles and your hips jerk up sharply. he emits a soft whimper into your mouth before pulling back and coming down on your neck again. a strained breath, almost a moan, escapes from your lips when his teeth run along your soft flesh.

"y/n..." that's the first time he's spoken in what feels like hours. a soft sound, is your only response. "you're so handsome.." he kisses your collar bone above the neck line of your sweater. your cheeks warm up and you can't help but giggle. "such a pretty boy." the hand leaves your side, running up the sweater and against your chest. your body tenses at the slight discomfort. "michael.." he glances up at your face and smiles. "darling you're so perfect." the hand grips your chest softly. it feels nice and you let your body relax. michael loves you. he sees you exactly for who you are, and you admired that about him. there wasn't any reason to feel uncomfortable or ashamed with him. when fully relaxed you shift slightly lower on your pillow to give you more comfort and move your legs apart ever so slightly. his hips move down, resting his pelvis against yours and grabs the bottom of your sweater, pushing it up, over your head, and slipping it off your arms. the sweater is discarded somewhere onto the bedroom floor (rip sweater smh). his lips move farther down your chest kissing every inch of your clammy skin he can reach. hands run along your sides down to your hips where they stop, lips going further down, reaching your stomach. he lingers. kissing over it for a while. your hand rests on the back of his head. your heart was pounding so hard in your chest you felt it might explode. a heavy tension was building in your gut as his mouth worked its way around and down further, to the hem of your boxers.