Part 2

"I am really happy you came." Karan could hear his dad say. "He is in his room. At the end of that hallway" 

Karan found himself getting up from bed so fast that he felt dizzy. By the time he flung his bedroom door open Teja was standing right in front of him. 

His beautiful Teja. Still as exquisite as he last remembered her. Perhaps even more. This was the longest he had gone without her in months. He felt a tight squeeze around his heart, and butterflies in his stomach as if he was a seventeen year old boy in love for the first time. 

Her brows were drawn together in concern. She threw herself into his arms with such force that his body moved a few steps back into his dark bedroom. She stood on her tiptoes and covered his face with a dozen kisses. 

"I love you, I love you, I love you" She repeated between her kisses. 

Karan wrapped his arms around her back and her waist, pulling her as close to him as he could. Every negative emotion he had held onto for the last 5 hours of that night seemed to slip away one by one. He placed a kiss on her forehead and tried to pull away from her arms to take a look at her face again but she whined in protest. 

"Stay like this." she wrapped her arms around him tighter, locking her hands behind his back like she usually did. "There wasn't a second tonight where I didn't miss this," she said sadly. 

Karan could feel his heart thump against his chest. "Me too," he whispered. " Me too... There wasn't a moment when I wasn't hoping you would be here with me, like this."

"Toh tu mujhe chod kar kyun chala gaya?" She asked.

Karan sighed. "Because I didn't want to ruin your night sweety. This should be your happy night. You shouldn't be brought down by my miserable face. You should've enjoyed the night with your other loved ones." 

Teja suddenly slapped him hard on his chest, leaving a serious burning sensation on his bare skin. 

"Ouch!! Saali gundi" Karan growled. He quickly shut his door so he wouldn't wake his parents up. He was sure they already heard everything so far. "Just wait," he threatened in a low, hoarse voice.

Teja giggled. Taking the opportunity to run away from him quickly. Karan turned on the dimmable lights of his bedroom quarter of the way, enough to see her without blinding himself with unwanted brightness. 

"Idhar aah" Karan motioned, but Teja shook her head.

"Sorry!" She pleaded, holding her hands together, begging to be forgiven.

"Should've thought of that before slapping me that hard. Come here." He rushed toward her. 

Teja tried to move towards the other side as fast as she could but Karan got a hold of her tiny frame. 

"Sorry... sorry...sorry!" Teja laughed breathlessly. "Maaf karde please" She pleaded as he easily lifted her off the ground and flung her on his bed.

She yelped as her back hit his soft mattress. She tried to get up but he quickly grabbed both of her wrists with one hand and had it pinned over her head.

Teja laughed. "Sunny let me go! Or I will scream." Teja warned.

"Scream," Karan shrugged his shoulders. "Go ahead, scream." His eyes glinted with intent as hovered over her, his nose almost touching hers.

"Sunny..." Teja yelped as she attempted to free himself from his grip. She arched her back as she tried to get up but it was no use. He was too big compared to her, too strong. 

Karan found himself breathing long and hard as he looked down at his beautiful captive. Fuck, this was a mistake, he thought. The more she twisted beneath him to free herself the more he realized he had fucked up by doing this. This was not how he had planned their first real kiss. What was his plan again, he asked himself. He brushed his lips against her chin, and her jawline as he tried to remember the plan. This shouldn't be how he first kisses her.