Part 3

After twenty eight years of life, Tejasswi Prakash realized none of those countless romance novels she had read over the years were lying. The ridiculous, cheesy effects of love were not exaggerated like she had once believed. Knees actually could go weak – hers were about to give up on her any moment now if Karan did not stop toying with her.

Karan's fingers pressed into the small of her back underneath his oversized t-shirt, sending shivers throughout her body. She meant to push him away, instead she found herself arching her back to his touch. Grabbing a hold of his shirt, she pressed up against his body. His lips brushed over her brow, then the side of her face until he reached her ear. Gently moving her hair to the side, he whispered his question again. "What do I get?"

The normal, rational Teja would have hit him, warned him to stop this hot and cold, push and pull game he was interested in playing, however she did not feel like her regular self with him. Not when he was holding her like this. She wondered if this is how it will be for the rest of her life. He would touch her and she would forget her own name at something so minor.

She felt his hands slide down lower and lift her off the ground. It felt as if he set fire on her skin, everywhere he touched. She clung to him as her legs wrapped around his waist instinctively – she had done this many times before with him, never like this. Not with his hands feeling her bare legs, not with them alone in a dark room. When his mouth finally met hers again for the second time that night, they both let out sighs of relief, almost in unison.

Teja had waited one hundred and twenty days to kiss him — but it felt as if she had waited her whole life. This time around Karan kissed her slowly, his lips were gentle, and unbearably loving as he explored her mouth. He took his time tasting her, time opening her, playing with her. If the last kiss had stolen her senses, this one was here to rob her of her soul. From now on, everything belonged to this man. She knew she would never kiss another as long as she lived. He was it. She was his.

She felt him walk some steps back with her and sink down on the leather sofa by the massive ceiling to floor windows. Teja locked her ankles behind him, pulling herself closer to him so she could feel more of him on her. She leaned into his body, sighing against his mouth. She is going to kiss him like this everyday, for the rest of her life, she decided. The thought filled her chest with tingly lightness. Thank God he was holding her, otherwise she might've flown away.

His fingers dug into her hair, and his mouth became more insistent. She lightly grazed his lower lip. She had imagined doing this a hundred times before, especially on night when she touched his lips with the excuse of a mask. She found herself moving against her hip in a particular rhythm. He groaned something which sounded like her name.

"Teja..." he broke the kiss and murmured against her jaw. She hissed when she felt his teeth on the hollow space where her jaw met her neck.
"Oh!" She felt her body shudder from his warm breath and closed her eyes.

Karan laughed. "If you are losing it over just this, then what are you going to do when my mouth is here?" he asked as his hand brushed over her bare stomach, underneath the shirt. Teja moaned in response. "Or when my mouth is here," he said, cupping and feeling her over her bra. She felt her eyes roll back beneath her closed lids.

"I can't take it," Teja whimpered. "I want you so badly!" She almost cried. 

"I want you too. Fuck! I want you," he murmured as he rubbed his face against her neck.

"Then what are we waiting for?" she asked, sounding more upset than she wanted to be. Who knew sexual frustration would make her this desperate, she thought to herself.

"Teja... I am not going to have sex with you when my parents are home!"

"You never had sex with your ex in the same house as your parents?" She knew he had, and the thought outraged her for various reasons.