I miss you(part 26)

Thank you soo much for your valuable comments and votes..

I'm busy, so i can't write big chapter so sorry for short update. lets begin.

Part 26(4 feb 2022)

CABIR'S POV

I miss the warmth of your gentle hug and the love I felt when my arms were wrapped around you. I miss seeing your beautiful smile and the sound of your voice saying my name. I miss hearing you say, I love you , and me saying , I love you in return. Those special moments of you will always bring a smile, if only I could have you back for just a little while then we could sit and talk again just like we used to do, you always meant so very much and always will do too, The fact that you're no longer here will always cause me pain but you're forever in my heart until we meet again. When we lose someone we love we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind. Time may pass, but not one day goes by that my mother isn't in my heart. The day she died is not just a date on a calendar, it was the day my very existence changed forever. What it meant to lose you MOM no one will ever know. I accepted it already that you have gone too far MOM, But it still makes me sad.

CABIR'S POV ENDS

Its was the day before cabir's mom death anniversary. As always he was sad and was sitting on the floor in his room where the room was dark but the light of moon was coming inside the room through the window. His thoughts were broken by the presence right beside him, He turned his face and saw that navya was sitting beside him. He gave a sad smile to her.

Promise me not hide yourself, when you are in pain, its unfair that we laughed together but you cried alone. Navya said with a sad smile and moist eyes, Who was sitting beside him engulfed him in a side hug in order to console him.

The remaining gang to came one by one when navya was consoling cabir. They could not control themselves and join in hug inorder to console him. They have eachother tightly. They stayed like that for sometime and sat beside eachother. They never left cabir alone for the entire night on this day from the last 5 years.

The sun light came trough the window and disturbed their sleep, they slept just for two hours. They freshen themselves as there is pooja and they are going to NGO for donating clothes in the name of kiran dhawan. The day went busy as morning they did pooja and in afternoon cabir did donations with his hands and at last in night they have distributed food for the poor. This is continuing from last 5 years. They are just like a family who are with eachother in their good times and as well as their hard times.

Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and love you no matter what.

The death of a mother or any other family member is one of the most traumatic things someone can experience. I had experienced that phase when I lost my loved ones. And I wish no one should go through it.

One word for cabir.

Your views on theirs friendship.

Hope you like todays update.

Stay safe