And now its perfect (part 43)

After finding kiara's whereabouts from Nandini and navya sid to the location where kiara will be going. Amd this is been following since few days. When he reached the location he smiled seeing her. Soon he took out flowers from his car and started walking towards her.

"For you! I thought If I’d give you 99 roses, what would you see in the mirror? A 100 roses." Sid blocked kiara's way and said smilingly while removing his mask.

"Not again." Kiara said while gritting her teeth.

"How will you know where I am? Like seriously where ever I go to and you will be there." Kiara told in irritation.

"Your like magnet...A force thats pulls me." Sid told in a cheesy way.

"Huh?" Kiara gave angry look.

Sid looked in  kiara's eyes and smiled.

"No wonder the sky is gray coz all the color is in your eyes. And I mean it when I say this you have such a beautiful eyes." Sid said with bright smile on his lips.

Kiara did said anything but she liked when ever he praises her eyes. Not all of them says her eyes are beautiful.

"Think If you and I were flowers, we’d have a budding romance." Dreamily said sid with a bright smile on his lips.

Kiara smile on his cute antics but soon covered it with angry expression.

"Not again sid plz... I'm getting late." Kiara pleaded in a low voice.

"Okay as you say but listen I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things." Sid said in a serious tone and went away not before handing her the flowers Bouquet.

"I will be out of the town so till than think about it." Sid turned and said with his smiling face.

Kiara turned and to took a glance of sid who is walking towards his car. Its been few months since she met him but she seems not a stranger anymore. He was first person who made her mind occupied after her books. She is not sure about her feelings but one thing she is sure that he is a good person with lots of childishness in him.

MANIK'S POV

As I was walking towards my sunshine's room and a smile came on my lips seeing hustle and bustle in the hall. So much has happened in just a month.

Who would have thought that our shivay bhaiya will agree for getting married. On MOM's insist at last he had agreed. And mom being mom in just one month she has selected a beautiful girl. They have met one or twice and today they are going engaged and than wedding functions follows. Mom don't want to take any risk so she wanted him to get married as soon as possible.

I chuckled on my thoughts and started walking in the corridors but I stopped seeing Jennifer and navya arguing on the colour of lipstick. Like seriously these girls. But I'm happy see Jennifer smile. Jennifer has became a part of our family. Since all of them met her they could help themselves from loving Jennifer. Its good see her smiling happily. Jennifer has became a good friends with the girls. I think good is not right word they have become best friends.

When I entered the room I smiled brightly seeing my sunshine. She looks beautiful in whatever way she style herself.

Call me over possessive or obsessed I don't really care but I don't want anyone to look at her the way I do.

I chuckled softly seeing her struggling to tie the knot of her dress. She looks cute while struggling to tie it.

I walked forward and took from her hand tied it. She smiled seeing me through the mirror.