46- Pillow talk

Told ya I'd get the next chapter out in less than a week.

This chapter is partly smut but I'll tell you when it's over 'cause the rest is fluff.

By this point George had half of his dick in his mouth, his eyes closed as he felt his own orgasm building up.

Dream was looking down with half lidded eyes, admiring the beauty of George surrounding his member, his lips engulfing it perfectly. He let out a long exhale as the brunette took more of his length, letting it hit the back of his throat. For the rest of his member that he couldn't fit, the brunette made up for it by putting his hand around the base, moving it at the same time as his head as it bobbed up and down.

The moans fuelled George to go faster and suck harder, but when he heard a particularly load moan, he couldn't hold it anymore. George came in his pants untouched, his own moans muffled around Dream's dick.

This caught Dream by surprise, he didn't expect George to finish from this, and before him too, although he wasn't complaining; he loved the vibrations that were sent through his dick and stomach as George moaned.

When he looked down again, George's cheeks were bright red and his face was filled with an emotion. Was it embarrassment?

The blonde took George's hand once more, making George look up at him, slowing down his movements slightly. "It's- agh- it's okay, you're doing so well."

George nodded as best he could and continued, going faster when he heard the moans again. He had tears in his eyes and sweat on his forehead, but he kept going.

Then George did the unexpected, he lifted his head right up and allowed his teeth to graze the tip as gently as he could. Before George could continue sucking, Dream's cum shot out in streaks. The brunette reacted fast, surrounding his member so he could catch the cum.

Dream's eyes were rolled to the back of his head as his mouth hung open in a silent moan. When he finally came back to his senses he looked down to George who still had the cum in his mouth.

The blonde caught on quickly, "you don't have to-" George swallowed it. "Oh, never mind."

This made George giggle. He somehow managed to look so innocent despite the fact he just gave Dream the best blowjob he had ever had.

Okay the smut is over.

Dream joined in, laughing with the brunette, and before long they were all over the place, wheezing like someone had just said the funniest joke on Earth. It wasn't even clear what they were laughing at anymore.

Once they had calmed down and George had got up, the blonde put his hands on George's waist, bringing him in closer.

"I love you." He whispered.

George smiled, "I know." He leaned forwards and connected their lips in the softest kiss.

This next paragraph is a very non- detailed description of smut ig so you might wanna skip it idk

When they pulled away, they hugged, and when they got tired of that, they moved to the bed. Neither of them were tired yet so they settled on Netflix, and when they got tired of that, they fucked. They talked and then they'd fuck again. They fucked until they were sober. They fucked until morning. They layed on the bed together and talked until they could fuck again. Dream sucked George's dick and George sucked Dream's again. He let George ride him. They cuddled and then did it all again.

Just encase you skipped it, it's now morning and they haven't slept yet.

"I don't know how you do it." Dream mumbled, laying on his stomach, in-between George's thighs .

"Do what?" George asked with a giggle.

"How you're so perfect." The blonde kissed George's inner thigh which made him giggle more.

"You're so cheesy."

"Mmm..." He examined the hickeys he gave George earlier in the night on his thighs. "I know. But I can't help it."

"Oh my god- you're such an idiot."

Dream smiled and picked himself up, moving up the bed to where George was. He rested his head on George's chest and let him move his hand through Dream's hair.

"Can I ask you something?"

Dream hummed as a way of saying yes.

"Why do you l-" George cut himself off, taking a deep breath before trying again. "Why do you love me?"

Dream was caught by surprise.

"You're- I..." Dream trailed off. "Sometimes people just get each other, y'know? Like you're just bound to get on with them. And we get each other so well. We- we just connect." Dream looked up to see George nodding in agreement, listening deeply. "I think that's really rare." Dream smiled as he thought about it. "I love how quirky you are. Like how you get us to sleep on different sides of the bed each night. I don't even remember why but I love it."

"Only old people sleep on the same side each night." George mumbled with a smile.

"Oh yeah, that's it. And I love how you sing to yourself and when you realise I'm listening you get all embarrassed." Dream laughed.

"Oh god..." George took his hand out of Dream's hair to cover his face.

"And how you still get flustered even though we know each other so well." Dream paused. "Pluss... you're beautiful. I get nervous whenever I see you."

George was about to say something before he was interrupted, "I know- cheesy."

The brunette laughed and nodded because that was infact exactly what he was going to say.

"Can we go to sleep now?" He mumbled.

"Of course baby." Dream gave George a peck before they both got under the duvet, Exhausted after a long, heavenly night.

"I love you." Dream whispered.

George grinned. "You've only told me a thousand times tonight."

~959 words~

-Esme