000. movie marathon

༊*·˚*· ( 𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 ) ੈ✩‧₊˚

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 🎞 ꒱ ━━━━━

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 0

What did you do?" Remus Lupin sighed, noticing the guilty expressions his best friend and boyfriend wore.

"James ate all of your chocolate," Sirius blurted out, pointing his finger at him, ignoring James' betrayed gasp.

"How could you Pads?! I thought we were friends!"

"Sorry Prongs, but I'm not losing the love of my life," Sirius shook his head. Remus blushed, momentarily forgetting his anger, before remembering.

"You did what?!" Remus lunged at Sirius, who let out a girlish squeal and hid behind Peter who was - of course - laughing his ass off the whole time.

James had already run the fuck away the moment Sirius had outed him and was currently sitting with the girls, Marlene, Dorcas, Lily, and Mary, and was discussing what nail polish colour would suit him the best.

"I still feel like purple would suit you," Lily nodded. James had a crush on Lily back in 3rd year and had asked her out, only to find out she wasn't really interested in him. Or any guys in general. Instead of letting it go, James tried to set her up with every girl he knew.

When running away from one of her crazy dates, she stumbled across a blonde-haired fourth-year with a faraway look in her eyes. Lily Evans fell - hard.

She was now happily dating Pandora White, Ravenclaw's resident 'lunatic'.

(Lily had cursed whoever started that nickname into oblivion.)

Over at the Slytherin table, Barty, Regulus, and Rabastan were sitting with Pandora, talking shit about other people and gossiping.

"So I heard you got engaged, Reggie," Barty slid over to his best friend.

"Yeah," Regulus looked nervously towards Rabastan. "I'm betrothed to Nevaeh, Nevaeh Lestrange," Rabastan choked on his food, Pandora patting his back.

"How come I don't know about this?!" he glared at Regulus.

"I mean you don't know anything so," Pandora smacked the back of Barty's head.

Rabastan was about to continue his line of questioning when a bang interrupted their meals.

The Great Hall automatically turned towards the Marauders, who in turn stared back. "We didn't do anything," James looked around.

The noise was made by the great hall doors banging open, a crowd of people walking in.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, Euphemia Potter, Fleamont Potter, Dorea Potter-Black, and Charlus Potter-Black.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒, Melania, Arcturus Black, Orion, and Walburga Black

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒, Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋É𝐕Ê𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒, Colette and Édouard Lévêques, as well as their daughter Doriane who attends Beauxbatons.

as well as 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘.

"James, honey, what did you do this time?" Euphemia sighed at her son, Walburga joining her.

"Sirius?" she sneered at her son. He was such a disgrace to the highly esteemed Black name. Luckily, she had the spare, who has never disappointed her and even accepted the betrothal contract between the Lestrange and Black families. Not that he'd had a choice. "What have you done this time?"

"I would appreciate it if you didn't speak to my son that way, Mrs Black," Euphemia assessed her coldly, while Fleamont gripped their children's shoulders.

Just before the harpy was going to respond, a note popped out of thin air, which shouldn't be strange considering the fact that they go to a school for magic.

Dumbledore moved to pick up the paper, but Minerva beat him to it.

She adjusted her glasses to see better and read out for all to hear.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ 1978,

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. ɴᴏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ.

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪꜱ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴀɴʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇꜱ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴡɪᴘᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ. ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ, ꜱᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ.

ꜱɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

Dumbledore looked as if he was going to protest, so Minerva interrupted him before he could talk.

"I guess we'll watch the movies."

Nevaeh shuffled from the Ravenclaw table to sit with her best friend, brother, and betrothed. She awkwardly nodded toward Regulus and sat next to Pandora. Pandora didn't notice her stiffness and laid her head on her shoulder. Nevaeh relaxed slightly, while Rabastan started up a conversation with his usually shy sister.

Doriane sat next to her betrothed, James Potter, placing her head on his shoulder. The rest of the guests spread out, though some families remained close by.

The Marauders huddled close together, Sirius plopping down in Remus's lap.

"Don't think that I've forgotten about my chocolate," Remus said, watching a 3rd year Ravenclaw fix the movie thing.

Both Sirius and James gulped, though Peter grinned.

And with that, the movie marathon began.

𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒘 !!

I've changed it, the Black's are terrible. It will fit the storyline better