Steps For Creating Your Own OC*

*OC stands for "Original Character"

Start with an image in your mind of what your character looks like.
(IF you can draw? Try and sketch out an image.)

Then, you're going to want a notebook or a Google doc (unshared at first) and start to work out your details.

What do they wear? And if their original outfit gets ruined, what do they wear, then?

What accessories do they wear/possess?

Do they have a token, linked to any powers? What powers are they? How do they access them?

Does this OC have family? Who are they? Do they have powers?
What do each of the family members look like? (Again, try to picture each character, so you have something to work off!)

Does this character have any 'nicknames' or just other names in general, that people might know them by.

What is your characters personality like? Sweet? Rude? Sassy? (For example - if your character was confronted by an enemy - how would they react?
Opposite side of the coin, though.
If your character wad approached by a loved one/friend, how would they react?
What's the difference?

Lastly, (more as an FYI for beginners,) you're probably going to want to try and do this for each character in your story, this way it's all written down, and can be added to the story, as needed.

**IF ANYONE NEEDS LINKS/INFO/SCREENSHOTS TO HELP THEM LEARN ANYTHING, PLS DM ME, OR TAG ME**