Chapter 192

"Alex calm down." Alex's body trembled and he looked as if he was on the verge of tears.  He placed a consoling hand on his shoulder. "Let's not jump to conclusions son. Just because you can't sense him does not mean he is dead."

"Yeah man." Gray Tobey said. "There could be a hundred reasons why you are not sensing him."

Gray Tobey tried to think of another reason but nothing came. He gave Tobey a look which said help me out here.

Tobey then said  He might just be out of your range."

"Yeah he might just be out of your range."  They have a range he then questioned.

"Can you sense him?" He asked Gray Evan. He imagined that his range was a lot further

"No." He shook his head. He tried to keep the emotion out of his voice but failed. He choked as he said. "I can't sense either of them." He then saw the look of pain in the eyes of Alex and Tobey. "But that does not mean they are dead. They could be out of my range too." Though he doubted it. "Or unconcious." He then said.

"Well let's stop standing around here and go find them." Tobey then sniffed the air. "You might not be able to sense them but I can still track their scent."

Tobey then ran off in the direction of their scent and the other Tobey followed.

"Guys wait up." Gray Evan called after but they disappeared into the wood. He let out a hard frustrated breath. The two of them together is going to be trouble I can see it now. "Come on."

As they chased after them a sense of dread went through Alex at what they might find. I just hope I am worrying over nothing he thought.  That we find Brody and he will be safe and sound.  I don't think Evan could handle losing.  From what I understand he did not do so well when he thought I was dead.  It would kill him to lose Brody.

Or Michael.  Or both.  Heaven forbid not both of them.

Please be okay Michael Alex thought.

Please be okay Michael Anson prayed as he James went to the bridge.  There has been enough loss this day we do not need anymore.  He then saw Alex standing in the wall looking at the scene.  "Alex."

"Gray Alex actually."  He said as he walked over to him. "Hey Uncle Anson, James."

"Hey."  Blue James said.

"What have you been able to find?"  Anson asked.

"A lot of blood."  Gray Alex said.  The floor and walls were covered with blood. "Blue world Brody must have wandered around the hall in confusion for a bit before finding a door to go through."

"Yes but which door."  Anson said.

"Master Randolph sent out a message to the other colored worlds, prime, and vampire world and all of them have said that he did not come through their door."  Gray Alex said.  "So that leaves the seven mystery worlds."

"Have you tried to go to any of them."

"No."  Gray Alex shook his head. "Master Randolph forbade from doing that until Uncle Anson's arrival."

"Well let's pick a door and see what we find."  Anson said.

They walked to one of the doors.  Alex spoke into the sphere that they were trying the world next to Prime world.   Anson hesitantly nocked on the door unsure what he could find.  This could be a world where the Nazis took over, or Imperial Japan, or where there was a zombie outbreak.  Or worse yet where the Centaurs are still alive.

Anything but that he thought.  I would rather deal with zombie, ninja Nazis.

He then patiently waited wondering if there was anyone to hear the knock.  A few seconds passed and then there was knock back. More like a bang noise.

"I guess we should open it." Blue James said.

Anson opened the door  and he yelled "Watch out."  The two hit the ground as mini grandfather clock came flying out.

"What the heck is that?"  Blue James said.

"Its a flying clock."  Gray Alex said.

"I can see that."  James said as he clock flew down the hall.  "Its going to green world."  The clock then flew through the door.

Gray Alex grabbed his sphere that had fallen and  hit a button.  "Green world you have a breach."  He said. "I repeat you have a breach."

They then heard a small explosion. "Oh crap."  Alex claimed.

"Breach taken care."  Morgan then said over the sphere.  "What was the thing?"  He inquired.  "Besides a flying clock I mean."

"We're not sure."  Gray Alex said.  "It came from the one of the worlds.  We're going into it now."

"Be careful."  Morgan said.

They stepped through the world as Blue James said "I hope they are having better luck finding Brody."

They had raced through the woods for about ten minutes before coming to a clearing.  Several tried had been knocked down and could smell the scent of something burning.  "What happened here?"  Gray Tobey said.

"It looks a like a massive fight."  Tobey said as he looked at the fallen trees and burned foliage.  "There is no way that Jacob and Brody did all this."

"Tobey."  Gray Evan said as he and the others reached them.  "Have you found them."

"No."  Gray Tobey shook his head.

"They have to be here " Tobey looked around to see if there was any sign of them.  "Both of their scents end here."

"Wait what is burned into the ground."  Alex said as he walked around the clearing and saw a message burned into the ground.

"I'm getting tired of waiting."  Tobey read.  "Waiting for what?"  He asked.  "And who is tired of waiting?"

They then watched as new message was burned into the ground. Alex and Tobey then looked at each other while confusion crossed Gray Tobey's face.  The sound of branch breaking drew their attention to the arrival of Evan and the others.  A look contempt filled Gray Evan's face as he read the message.  

"Well we have good news and bad news."  Tobey said to him.  "They're alive."  He then pointed at the ground. "They are just not on this world anymore."

Evan looked at the message burned into the ground.  "Bring me Puck and Sprite now!"   Another message burned into the ground.  "Or you will never see your Brody again."

"I am so done with that little bastard."  Evan said as a murderous rage began to fill him. His body began to glow for a few moments and then the light dissipated. He clenched his fist and said   "Let's go."

I don't care if that little Imp is a child if he hurt Brody or Jacob I will kill him he thought.  Hang on guys I'm coming.