Chapter 3

Normal P.O.V....

As the two couple walked side by side a certain blue haired teen watched from above as he watches over his unclaimed fiancè with her trashy boyfriend named Kaneki who killed one of his clan mate named Jason. Jason was the one who tortured Kaneki aftet they kidnapped him from the cafe he was working on named Anteiku. His 'baka aneki' also worked/lived there. The plan was to kidnap (Name) to bring her to her father. For (Name) to know her real life story. The roots of Pure blood ghouls. His team only needs to wait because something good is going to happen in the coming hours.

(Name)'s P.O.V....

I felt someone watching me and Ken-kun as we left from another secret hunting spree. We arrived at Anteiku acting that we where tired. As we reached our rooms we bid one another goodbyes and a kiss on the cheek. I entered my room and got ready for bed when I heard a loud noise and a moan? from Ken-kun's room. I hurriedly went there and what I saw made me cry. Ken-kun was pinning Touka-chan while she was panting hard. I couldn't bear to see it so I ran to my room and grabbed all my clothes and my belongings but before I left I created a letter for everyone. When everything was right I used my window as an escape but Ken-kun started knocking on my door so I used my Kagune as I propelled in Tokyo's night sky when I felt pain on to where my Kagune was. I am a Rinkaku user just like Ken-kun but my Kagune is stronger, faster, and lighter to use. I felt tears streaming down my face as I fall down to my death since my Kagune suddenly vanished. As I was going to fall I felt someone catch me and carried me to the next building. I was about to say thank you when I saw that the one who saved me was a ghoul who has an Ukaku for a Kagune a full one. But even though it's full I can still remember the scene I saw in my 'boyfriend's room just minutes ago. The ghoul who saved me removed his hood and what is saw was shocking. The ghoul was a boy as to what I can see. He has the same hair color as Kirishima-san but has a darker shade of eye color. He was accompanied by a girl covered in bandages. I remembered them since I saw them when we went to the Aogiri hideout in order to save Kaneki-san. The one who saved me suddenly went near me and kissed me on the forehead as I lose my consciousness from all the stress I have been through.

Kaneki's P.O.V....

I was pounding (Name)'s door when I felt Touka-chan hugged me from behind and started dragging me to my room to continue. I guess (Name)-chan doesn't want to see me yet so I followed Touka-chan back and continued on we where left of. I'll just explain myself with (Name)-chan when she's ready to face me. But for now I need to follow my ghoul instincts.

The Aogiri Tree Hideout....
Normal P.O.V....

The duo came back with an unconscious girl in the blue haired teen's arms. They went to the meeting room to report and to show the girl to her 'father' who was the One-Eyed King. The leader of the Aogiri Tree stood up and got his 'daughter' from his trustworthy subordinate named Kirishima Ayato who was his son-in-law to be as to what he promised Ayato before Ayato left to get his 'daughter'. He had a flashback onto where he lost his precious daughter from the CCG.

FLASHBACK....
(NAME) AGE:2 YEARS OLD....

The father ran away from the burning house carrying his dauther in his arms. His wife sacrificed her life in order to protect their daughter who was sleeping from the attackers which where humans from the CCG. They where hunted because of how powerful they are and their daughter. The mother was a full ghoul while her husband was a one eyed ghoul. But their offspring was a girl who was human. They forced themselves not to eat their daughter even though she was human. The CCG was currently on the run to capture the father when the father left his precious sleeping daughter in front of a house to save his daughter's life and used his Kagune in order to fly away but before leaving he left a kiss on his daughter's forehead. The sleeping (H/C) child was still sleeping when the front door opened and revealed a man and a woman dressed in formal and was carrying big suitcases to go to their job when they stumbled upon a sleeping child in front of their doorsteps. Sleeping in the cold night so they took her in and named her (Name) (L/N). And thus came to what (Name) is today. An heiress to the strongest Ghoul Organization named The Aogiri Tree.

Flashback End....
Ayato's P.O.V....

Our leader held his daughter who was beginning to wake up from her slumber. When she finally woke up I saw both of her eyes where now turning onto ghoul eyes. Then turned to only one eyed ghoul eyes. Everyone was shocked even the leader but the leader soon smirked as he can tell that his daughter was going to be strong. I hope that the agreement between us will happen.

Flashback.... The Agreement.
Ayato's P.O.V....

I was on a meeting with everyone who was part of Aogiri Tree when the leader announced,

"Find my daughter and bring her to me. She would be the next in line ruler of the Aogiri Tree. Also if you spot Mr. Kaneki Ken bring him to me. I need to have a talk with him about my daughter. And Ayato may I talk to you after the meeting. "

All I could do was nod as plot against the CCG. After the meeting everyone left leaving me and the leader but what he said shocked me.

"Ayato I'll ask you a favor."

"You know I don't do any favors even if it's from you leader."

"I know. But this favor has a catch."

"A catch?"

"Yes. If you bring my daughter back here I'll let you be her husband."

The what?! Husband?! I'll be marrying a weak ghoul? Never. But I saw his eyes where filled with determination to get his daughter back but guess I could give it a try. To fall in love and marry the leader's daughter so I accepted the favor.

Flashback End....
Ayato's P.O.V....

And now the leader was explaining to the (H/C) girl what she really is. I could see terror and disbelief in her eyes as she listened to her 'father'. Then the leader pointed a finger at me and a look of disbelief entered her whole face. Then she regained her composure as she eyed me with her (E/C). I guess she hates men/boys because of what she saw that her boyfriend and my baka aneki where doing in that one eyed trash's room. Then she went near me with a poker face and spoke,

"Hello my dear fiancè."

Author's Note:

Uh-oh is this the end of Kaneki and (Name)'s blossoming relationship? Why is she poker faced now? Did she truly accept Ayato as her fiancè? I know there's many questions but to anser that read the next chapter. So for now Vote. Comment. And Share. Well that's all for now.

Notice: I will not be following the manga nor anime for some points like Hide is going to be alive and all since he was such an understanding friend of Kaneki even though Kaneki is a ghoul so yeah. I hope you guys are happy.