Chapter 5

Takemichi walked at a slow pace back to his apartment. Boner is gone, but emotions are still very high. He sighs. How could he kiss Mikey like that? Yeah, it was for practice, but the kiss Takemichi has to do with Hina is only a simple peck. What he and Mikey did was most definitely not just a simple peck.

He brought his hand to his lips. Takemichi can still feel the warmth of Mikey's lips on his. it made his thoughts dizzy with need. The way Mikey felt warm towards him , the way he kissed Takemichi, his dick poking his stomach.

Lord, he needs help, or to get laid...

Maybe the latter, but Takemichi was not going to think about that now. He needed to get this off his chest, talk to someone. Akkun was at work, so he was out of the question, and Makoto and Kazushi were busy doing whatever. Takemichi could hit up his cousin, but he doubts she'll want to listen to his boy troubles (again). There was Juju, but Takemichi hasn't talked to her in years.

Takemichi really doesn't have a lot of friends to talk to about this...Actually maybe he did.

"Hey, Takemichi-kun!" Hina chirped.

"Hey, Hina! Are you busy right now?"

Takemichi heard voices on the other end before Hina spoke up. "Well, I just got off from a photoshoot, so not really. Why ? Do you need something?"

"Yeah, um-can you meet at my space? I really need to talk to you," Takemichi paused before adding, "It has to do with Mikey."

Hina puffed out a breath of air. "Oof sounds serious. I'll bring some booze for liquid courage. Meet you at eleven."

Takemichi breathed a sigh of relief before exchanging a quick goodbye, not forgetting to send her his address.
It made his heart fill full to have Hina as a friend to talk to when things got a little too problematic.

It was just as Takemichi turned to his block that he realized how much of a mess his place must be.

Now, he can't have that, not when Hina was coming over. So Takemichi rushed to his apartment, hurried to clean up the place.

________

The yellowy blonde guy was just about finished cleaning when the buzzer went off, notifying him the Hina was here. Pushing the bottom to let her in, Takemichi waited at the door until he heard a knock.

He opens the door seeing the peachy hair girl holding up a bottle of sake in one hand and red wine in the other with a cute smile playing on her lips.

"Hey, Michi-" Hina cut herself off as she took a look at the guy in front of her.

Shoving the drinks in Takemichi's hands, Hina forcefully tilted his head to the side to expose his neck. Takemichi gave Hina a questioning look as she stared at his neck with wide eyes.

"Michi, what is this!?" Hina asked, complete shock taking over her voice.

Takemichi confusingly asked, "What's what?"

"You got a huge bruise on your neck. Did you not see it?"

"What!" Takemichi stepped out of Hina's grip, shoving the bottles back into her hands, and rushed to the bathroom to look at his reflection in the mirror.

Hina was right. There was a huge red bruise on the base of Takemichi's neck that was now turning a dark shade of blue. Takemichi didn't even have to think where the "bruise" could have come from. It was from Mikey, of course.

"So...Are you gonna explain why the hell you got a hickey of your neck, and don't say it's not because I know a hickey when I see one," Hina said, appearing at the bathroom door, leaning a hip on the frame.