chapter 2

Rydel POV:

Rydel was loving it.she went around exploring the set and taking autographs of famous actors. Oh boy!she did not know how Ross would win and be selected if he was auditioning against people who were much more experienced in acting.she was having the time of her life though.she wandered imagining the future where Ross,her rossy would take her to celebrity parties and award functions. She was ,like all elder sisters proud of her brother.everything was perfect till she found the most amazing part of the set.an instruments room!boy oh boy!she loved instruments! She snuck into the room making sure nobody saw her till she came face to face with a brown haired boy of about her age.'are u gonna complain about me' he asked looking down innocently.'no silly!I'm here to play these cool instruments too!'she replied.'okay then!!!' He smiled and played the drums and created such music that she couldn't remove it out of her mind.rydel played the same tune in a casio lying near the drums.'oh!so u want a challenge?'he asked smirking.'oh get it on!' She yelled.they played tune after tune till their hands got all sweaty.'you are wonderful at this'he said.'you are better'she replied.before they could fight further about who was more amazing,they heard footsteps.'there!' Rydel pointed at a large empty closet in the corner of the room.both of them his inside.there was a small gap through which they saw two men coming in."well charles ,I can't see anyone here" said the taller and bulkier one."but sir I heard it..two powerful melodies coming from in here" said the guy named Charles."either its a ghost or you have to check your ears then"remarked the bulky guy and stormed out of the room."check your ears"Charles muttered angrily with a scowl.he checked the room suspiciously one last time before he shut the door behind him.rydel and her new friend came out.'that.was.amazing'she said and flung her arms around him in excitement. Realizing she was hugging a complete stranger,she pulled away quickly and blushed redder than a tomato."I,I am sorry" she said."its okay cause now you are my best friend" the guy said."may I at least know my best friends name?"she asked giggling. "Ellington, Ellington Ratliff" he said."I'm rydel lynch and I'll love to be besties with you"she said giving her brightest smile.