Riker

I got into a room full of talented people.I had trained Ross and had confidence in him.he was 'my' brother so of course he had natural talent and not to mention good looks like me.being the eldest brother was never easy.man!coming to a cool audition was rocking enough but I could not get my life eyes off a girl standing in front of me.she was well..how can I put it to a word? Um yes...PERFECT. Blackish brown hair,a confident smile and large black eyes. I knew I was falling for her.before it was too late, rocky pushed me and I stumbled next to her and caught her attention. "Um...hey,umm im ....I am Biker" I said.rocky came to the rescue."hehe he means riker not biker"he said.the girl laughed so heartily that I melted like chocolate in a microwave. "I am venessa" she said with an angelic smile."I see you are too old to audition... Have you got your sibling?" She asked."sibling?" I was lost for a moment.don't blame a guy who has too many brothers and sisters and is lost in crush dreams."um yeah!I have got floss here". "Hahaha floss???" She asked."he means Ross..we got our brother Ross here"."oh!you are funny riker!"she giggled. "I hope our siblings get along with each other so..um maybe we could meet up and talk again" she said."they will"I said.ohh man Ross would be toast if he does not get along with her sibling...I thought to myself.