MMTL: one

MMTL: ONE

[ HAE IN'S POV ]

Another night, same dream.

I don't know what is happening to me. I kept dreaming that woman crying beside me. Minutes later, she was being pulled away by a man. She tries to hold on to me but the man is stronger than her.

I took a deep sigh and went down from my bed. I won't be able to sleep again.

I walked to my mini fridge and got some bottled water.

It's been two years since i start having that dream. I did try talking about it with my friends but they talk absurdity.

Reincarnation? That's not real.

And base on that dream, the woman dressed the same way women do these days. Also the man pulling her out of the scene.

She's pretty...

After emptying the bottle, i went to my living room and lay on the couch.

Since i couldn't find sleep in my room after the dream, i decided to buy a huge couch so my back or my body won't ache when i wake up.

Instead of playing a music or switching the TV on or read some books, i stared at the ceiling thinking about the same dream as if i would get answers to it until i fell asleep.
.
.
.
THE NEXT DAY, i prepared myself for my audition.

"Goodluck handsome boy." I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before getting my back pack and went out my apartment.

About the audition, i'm not an actor nor a singer. I used my pretty face for TV commercials. And so far, i've endorsed a lot of products. From apparels to foods to beauty products.

I have a job but i don't earn much. Just right amount to pay my dues so i need another work for my allowances.

I didn't finish college. Only had a sem and baam! Stopped because i can't afford them anymore.

Doing CFs is the easiest way to earn. I sometimes received worth 2 or 3 months of rent. Fast and easy.

I did tried auditioning as an idol and actor but i'm not talented enough to be accepted as a trainee.

35 minutes later, i arrived at the SM building. Yes, one of the biggest Entertainment company in South Korea.

I took a deep breath and prayed silently.

Lord, give this to me.

I went in and showed my ID and tell the receptionist about my purpose and asked me to wait in the lobby.

Little did i know that if only I roam my eyes around, i would've seen the girl from my dreams.

While waiting, i kept rehearsing my introduction in my head. From the tone of my voice to my posture.

"Good morning to all auditioners, please follow me." A sophisticated woman said.

Then my co-auditioners start whispering at the beauty.

She's an actress?

Or model?

We reached the 2nd floor where it seems like a function hall.

"Please be seated. I am Jennie Kim and i'll be one of the jury later. Your ID pass will be the numbering for the audition."

Everyone started becoming bess again. Buzzing around asking why a juror would come and assist us?

'Jennie kim! She's one of the best talent scout here and known publicist'

'How come she chose this field when she can passed an idol?'