$23

LAKEVIEW HIGH ANNUAL BALL

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Class dues must be paid in full, including past years' dues and obligations, in order to attend the ball. Dues must be paid to Mrs. Dunn or Mrs. Gentry by April 17, 2015.

2. All students and guests must abide by all school rules while at the ball. Appropriate discipline procedures will be followed in accordance with the student handbook.

3. Students' dress should be formal: Ladies, long or short formal dresses or pantsuits; gentlemen, tuxedos, suits or dress shirt, pants and tie. Clothing should be appropriate and must cover the body appropriately. This will be determined by Mrs. Franklin or her designee.

4. Students attending the ball should conduct themselves in an orderly manner remembering that their reputation and the reputation of our school depends upon their behavior. Anyone not conducting him/herself in an orderly and appropriate manner will be asked to leave the ball. Parents will be notified immediately.

5. Smoking is not permitted on the property.

6. Students are not allowed to choose their own partners. Boys will be given a lucky draw beforehand to determined their partners. This is to ensure that everyone gets a partner and hence, involves actively in the ball.

7. There is no exception for rule (6), just in case you were wondering.