~Moon~

"Morning Sunny!" You had just gotten out of bed.

"Good Morning Sunshine!"
You opened the fridge for breakfast, which was nearly empty.

"Hey, wanna come to the grocery store with me?"
You asked him.
"Of course!"

"Great, I'm going to get ready okay? I'll be done in twenty minutes."
You took a quick shower and put on some fresh clothes.

Then you walked to the study room where Moon had been hanging out for the past few days.
"Hey Moony, Sun and  I are going to the grocery store together. Wanna come?"
You tried to glance over his shoulder to see what he was doing but he quickly covered it up.

"No thanks."

"Are you sure? You haven't been going out for a while."

"Yeah. I'll be fine."
You looked at his droopy form.
"Okay.. If you're sure."
You kissed his cheek.
"Love you."

You left the room and went out with Sun.
The store was a fifteen minute walk from your house so like usually you just walked there. You bought Moon's favorite snacks and got enough stuff for a movie night.
It kept bothering you how aloof Moon had been acting so you decided to talk about it with Sun on your way back.
"Hey.. did Moon talk about anything with you in these past weeks? Like.. Something that's bothering him?"

He looked at you surprised.
"No, actually, he hasn't been talking to me at all these past days."

You sighed and Sun saw the worried look on your face. 
"Do you think something's wrong?"

"Yes. He's acting really aloof and he's been locking himself up in the study room. He doesn't ask for his cuddle hour anymore, he doesn't flirt with me anymore, He barely talks to me, at night he lies on a distant as if he doesn't want me to touch him and sometimes he doesn't even come to bed at all... It's not like him."

Sun thought for a moment.
"You're right. He always wants your attention."

"What should I do? He doesn't talk to me.. did I do something wrong?"

"I'm sure it's not you but I can try to ask him about it?"

"If you want to then please do."
He nodded and rubbed your arm.
"It'll be okay."

You gave him a little smile.
"Thanks."

You entered the house and Sn helped you place the groceries in the right place before he went to talk to Moon.
In the meantime you were busy with the dishes.
Sun knocked on the door of the study room but he didn't get an answer so he just entered.
"Moon?"

He saw him covering up what he was doing again.
"What."

"Are you okay? You don't really talk to us anymore."

"I'm fine. Just busy."

"... We're worried about you. Especially Y/N. They blame themself. They don't even know what's going on. Maybe you should talk to them..?"

His body stiffened a little. Sun couldn't see his face but he looked a bit worried. He never wanted you to blame yourself for anything. Especially if he was being difficult.
"Just tell them not to. I'm.. busy."

Sun sighed.
"Okay. If you think that'll make them worry less."

As Soon as he closed the door, Moon let out a deep sigh.
He doesn't want you to worry.

Sun gave you a backhug when he walked in the kitchen.
"He doesn't talk to me either. But he said you shouldn't blame yourself."

You sighed and kissed his cheek.
"Thanks anyways. I'm gonna lay down for a bit, I'm starting to get a headache."

"Do you need something? I can get you medicine? Water?"

"I'll be fine. Thanks Sunny."
You walked to the bedroom and laid down.
after a few minutes you heard the door slowly open as if someone was trying not to wake you up.
You looked back at the door where Moon was. 
"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No it's fine I wasn't sleeping."
He closed the door behind him and sat down on the bed.
You also sat up so you could have a good talk with him.
"Are you okay? Sun said you had a headache.. Is it because of me?"

"No I'm just.. tired. That's all."
He fiddled with his fingers, feeling a little awkward.

"I'm sorry I've been so aloof. I've just been.. busy."

"I know you are. But I also know that's not all. Tell me what's bothering you."

"It's nothing."

"Moon. Please."

"I said it's nothing."

"Baby-"

"It's not important!"
He suddenly raised his voice making you flinch a little. You knew he wasn't the most patient but he never did that to you.
You just stayed silent and looked away.

He even scared himself with that. Maybe even more than he did to you.
"I- I'm sorry, starlight- I- I didn't mean to- I'm so sorry!"
He was starting to panic so you grabbed his hand which made him flinch a little.

"It's okay. Just.. please talk to me. What's bothering you? Did I do something?"

"No! You didn't do anything wrong. It's just.. It's stupid."
He sighed.
"It's.. You and Sun look fine together. You don't.. seem to need me anymore. When I was gone you both must've been spending a lot of time together.. It's like you're much closer."

You gave him a bit of a sad look.
"Am I not giving you enough attention? Is that why you're feeling like this?"

"No.. I'm just.. I don't know.."

"Look, if I didn't need you, I wouldn't have tried so hard to get you back. I wouldn't have spent nights without sleeping and I wouldn't have laid awake thinking about you. I didn't actually spend much time with Sun. I mean, sometimes I went to sleep and woke up next to him, had a conversation here and there, but I was mainly working on your body.
I need you both. I hope you never doubt that again."

"I'm sorry.."

"You know.. I think you're feeling like this because of our relationships. I mean, I'm with both of you, but Sun is more outgoing, cheerful and more of a partner you can talk to about anything. You're introverted. We can talk about those things too, but Sun is just starting it up more. It's not like I dislike that about you. I love you for who you are and you have other qualities that makes us connect more on different things. Like flirting. Or cuddles. Sun also likes cuddles, but you're more of the silent type to communicate through touch. You see, there's just a difference between you, but that doesn't mean I like you any less."

He took a moment to think and then looked up at you.
"Maybe.. you're right."

"Next time please just come talk to me. We can always sort it out like this okay? I won't get mad or something. You know that right?"

He nodded and you noticed him carefully shifting closer.
You opened your arms to him. He showed you a little smile and you saw him blush when he jumped into your arms, making you fall back on the bed.
You chuckled and slid back to lean against the headboard.
"I love you Moony."

"I love you too starlight."

"How about we take a today for just us?"

"What about Sun?"

"I'll talk to him. I'm sure he'll understand."

"Then.. if he's fine with it.. Please."

You chuckled and gave him a peck on his lips.
"Of course. Come, I've got something for you."

"What about your headache? Shouldn't you rest?"

"You cured it!"
He smiled.
You took his hand and guided him to the kitchen where Sun was baking cookies.
He was looking the other way so Moon quickly grabbed one and ate it.
When he turned back he saw the missing cookie and looked at Moon with his hands on his hips.
"They were still cooling!"

"I don't care. They're good."

"Thanks- Wait, no, you should wait until they're really done!"

You rolled your eyes and opened a cabinet to get out the snacks you bought for Moon. They got into their usual bickering again but you were happy to see things were back to normal.
You cut them off so you could give Moon the snacks.
"Here, I got these for you."

He showed you a big smile.
"Thank you!"

"Can you wait for me in the living room? I'll talk to Sun"

He nodded and walked out of the kitchen.
"Did you get him to talk?"
Sun asked.

"Yeah, it was a little difficult but.. he was just really insecure about some things. We talked it out but uhm.. Are you okay with it if I spend today with Moon? I knw it's a little unfair but.. He needs a little cheering up. We'll have a movie night together though."

He smiled at you.
"Of course sunshine! I understand. I'm just happy he's okay now."

"Thank you for being so understanding Sunny. We'll do something fun together soon as well."
You gave him a peck on his lips and went back to to Moon.

"He's okay with it. What do you want to do first?"

"Uhm.. actually, I'd like to show you what I've been busy with."

"Oh yes please! I'm really curious."
He took your hand and took you to the study room.
He grabbed a wooden square board which was about 50x50cm.
On it was a painting of you. It was actually really good. It was like the kind of style where you just put little dots of a certain color to create a picture. 
"Wow.."

"I'm not the best artist.. but I know tomorrow is the day.. your mom died.. so I wanted to make you something to cheer you up.."

"How did you know?"

"I found a letter and a picture by accident so.. I did some research on what the dates meant. I'm sorry if you rather not bring it up.."

"No it's fine.. thank you. It's beautiful."

"I don't earn money so I couldn't buy you anything special. This was all I could come up with."

"Are you kidding? I don't need you to buy me anything. This is much better! Come on, let's put it on the wall in the hallway!"
He wanted to come with you but accidentally pushed over a vase.
He knew it used to be your moms so out of panic he started crying a little.
"I- I'm sorry! I'll fix it, I promise! He tried to gather the pieces but instead of getting mad you kneeled down next to him. 
"Is your arm okay?"

"Huh?"

"Your arm. It looked like you couldn't move it properly. That's how you pushed it over right?"

"You're not mad?"

"Of course not. I'll fix it. Don't cry okay? It's alright. Now what's wrong with your arm?"

"..." He wiped his tears.
"I.. It's a bit stiff."

"On the wheel?"
He nodded.

"Come on, I'll oil it for you."

"What about the vase?"

"That comes later. Come."
You took his hand and let him sit down on the crafting table.
You got some oil from a closet and took the tools you needed.
"I'm taking your arm off for a little okay?"
He nodded so you disconnected the wires of his arm and laid it down.
You put some oil on the wheel that made it possible to move.
You guessed it was since he was newer that he'd need some oiling now and then. Sun would need it too sometime but the oil would last longer on him since it were thicker layers made by time on his parts.
"Alright, done."

You connected the wires and clicked his arm in again.
"It should be working now."
He moved his arm up and down.
"It's working."

"Good! Now come on, your painting needs to get on the wall.
You took a mini ladder, screws and an electric screwdriver, and put the screws in the wall.
"Now, you can hang it."

Moon took the painting and hung it on the screws.
"Yes, perfect!"

He smiled. He loved your patience with him. 
You knew he'd never want to hurt you in any way so he wouldn't do this on purpose, and both Sun and Moon would panic if they did something wrong so you knew they were feeling bad. It had no use for you to get mad at them for something they didn't mean to happen. It was better to look for a solution together and so that's what you always did.

To them it was comforting to know you wouldn't just get mad.
Sun walked into the hallway. He had heard the sound of the screwdriver and came to see what you had been doing.
"Sunny! Look at what Moon made for me!"

He checked out the painting.
"It's pretty!"

"Right?"
________________
You had been playing some games to kill time until it was time to watch a movie together. After that you went to bet as you were getting tired and Moon came with you.
Sun decided to let you be and stayed in the guest room where he could lay down to charge peacefully.
Of course he wanted to be with you but he knew Moon needed this, so as the good friend he was, he just decided to leave you two alone for now.

From the moment you hung his painting, Moon had been wearing a smile all day.
He was not shy to be touchy and just cuddled with you like before.
Even as you fell asleep, you still saw a smile on his face.

__________________