Chapter 6

>> heated scene <<

Dream's POV;

We were both ready now. Blade had his weapons, I had mine, we were well undercover. Now it was just a matter of time and question; when would we find him, and would we get caught as the 'mystery lab men'?

"I'm a little unsure about this mission.. it makes me nervous, what if they arrest me or something?" I asked him, slightly worried.

"Haahah! The big boss Dream is scared of some weirdos out there.. haaaah."

"That was offensive but nevermind," I interrupted and waved my hand at him, hoping he knew that we were basically weirdos too. Um, mostly me.

"Ugh, let's just go.." I added.

...

We were walking around the forest, which brought no luck. Even when I was looking through special x-ray glasses to detect movement.

So, we moved into the town. I tried not to think about the stress around, while keeping my goal: finding the subject.

We walked around many houses, a few cafés and restaurants, hotels, shops ect. and still nothing. Time to switch to plan B, which is asking the strangers if they have seen him anywhere.

"Um excuse me sir, have you seen this guy somewhere around?" I asked the first 'victim' to walk around, showing him a digital figure of 404.

"No, I'm sorry. Is he lost? I could help you report it to the police," he said and took out his phone.

"Sorry, nice fox man, but we'd like to try and take care of this ourselves for now. Yes he is lost, but no need for the police. We'll report it if needed. Thank you," Blade stopped me in my tracks.

One guy after another, woman after woman. We asked everyone around, even in shops, nobody has seen him.

"This is getting intense. I need him as soon as possible, you know? We can't leave him out in here!" It was starting to piss me off after about two hours of searching. He tried to assure me that we'd find him before sunset, but looked like he didn't believe himself just like I didn't believe him.

...

Hours passed by and still nothing, nobody. Nobody saw anything, nobody knows anything. So frustrating.

We decided to split and search in different parts of the town each. Blade went more into the 'abandoned' part, I went into the crowded.

I came up to quite a nice doctor's office and decided to try my luck there. I was just getting desperate.

Slowly, I entered. Nobody was waiting in the room nor anywhere else, making the place feel abandoned.

"Good evening sir, do you need help with anything?" A nice lady came up to me, her smile dancing on her face.

"Actually, yes, I do need help. But am I right here? Is this the doctor's office?"

"Yes you're perfectly right here, but since you came from this side it makes it look like this place isn't big. This is actually a small hospital like. So what's the problem?"

"I'm looking for this guy.." I showed her the digital figure. "He's..smaller than average and in his 20s or so."

"I'd have to take you to the rooms to see if he's in here, I'm not very sure. I can lead the way if you're fine with it."

"Sure, I don't mind. Let's go."

She gave me a nod and walked me towards the rooms. I looked around, and he wasn't there. The beds were occupied but definitely not by the someone I wanted.

"What's going on?" I turned and saw a doctor following us.

"Oh, don't worry about it, doctor. This guy is just searching for someone and I took him around in case the lost could be here," she told him.

"It's quite late now, would you be interested in staying over?" he asked.

"I think it wouldn't be too bad, just over the night. Thank you." They lead me to a free room and told me where the bathroom and such are located in case I need it. I settled in and called Techno in case he wants to come in along. He sounded tired and gladly accepted the offer, mentioning he wouldn't want to sleep on the streets tonight.

He arrived in a few minutes, settling in with me and falling asleep shortly. We'll need to try harder tomorrow.

I woke up at five in the morning. My body was aching terribly, I felt cold and hot at the same time, sweat was running down my forehead and I just thought I was gonna die soon. Techno was deep asleep and honestly, I worried I'd wake him up.

It was starting to get worse. I leaned against the wall, huffing and shaking hard. My body was getting weaker and everything felt painful. Soon enough, I grew my white-black fur, forming into a werewolf.

A familiar scent reached me.. something heated. After living through all the girls back at our school who kept being in their times, I got disgusted of the smell. But this time, it was gentle. It wasn't everywhere, it just flew around in the air. I haven't been in contact with anyone in their time of the year for so long.

Ever since one girl left me for some basketball player back in school when I was 15, I started fighting anyone in my way, the scars appearing on my body, making me look frightening to the ladies. So, that's how I started to be really alone. My family left me to deal with school by myself, which was horrible at that moment. I had to work many jobs at once, focus on studies, everything. No parties, no visits, no ladies or even basic interactions.

But now, now the senses of the young me have really started popping up again. I've never been so excited over such a thing in my life. But why now, and mostly why here?!

I leaned to the wall again, grabbing my manhood and taking care of the problem. I threw my head back and huffed my lungs out. That was what took over me.

It got more heated and controlling. I was rolling my eyes and drooling, taking care of my problems more than ever. Afterall I wasn't in the lab right now. My work was possibly running away from me, but we'd finish it sooner or later anyway. Nothing was pushing me into experiments, giving me the time for my issues for once. I feel like I really need to find myself a partner or something, at least socialize.

...

I thought I took care of it by now, but minutes later it was back! The same feeling, the same pain, the same scent. I sniffed around, trying to read out something from what I've received.

After a while, I slowly opened the door and went out. I just had to know what's causing me to be so heated in all of a sudden.

Reaching the doctor's office, there was obviously something wrong in there. The issue, it was there. The scent was the strongest around there.

I opened the door and.....