Chapter ten

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
*
_______________________________________

"COME ON DREAM !" Nightmare yelled at Deeam that was running as fast as they could to join him after they leaved to go to the village with their friends. Dream jumped in his arms as he kissed his cheek with a big smile on their face.

It was automn, the favourite season of both of them. The yellow and red leafs were falling on the ground, it wasn't that cold but Dream still wear the cape Nightmare gave them, suiting perfectly their outfit.

Nightmare looked at Dream and was hypnotized by their green eyes, he was madly in love with them and couldn't deny it. They looked at him and smiled. Dream passed a hand in Nightmare's dark fluffy hair.
"So~ what did you call me for ?" They happily asked.

"I got an idea, you know that we don't have a house ? But we have to stay next to the tree so I think that we should create a little house right next to it." Dream shocked their head but then pointed out at the top of the tree made of orange and red leaf. "What about here ?" They asked. "It could do a nice home there."

Nightmare looked at where Dream was pointing, the top of the tree was a good idea. A house in a tree could be nice to live in, "but wouldn't be kinda hard to create a house there ?" Nightmare asked to Dream as he tried to think about how they will do it. "Yeah you are right but we can still try !"

He thinks about it, nor being sure if it was actually idea, it was surely gonna look pretty because it's made by a pretty person but wouldn't it be somewhat hard to deal with the tree and the house in the same time ?

"Nah Dream, sorry but we should definitely do a house next to it, It's gonna take way to long to actually create a house in the tree." They sigh. "Then we'll do a house next to it, but the question is how ?" Nightmare tried to think even tough his head hurted, he looked next to him to search something that could gave him an idea.

"What if we glue some wood planks together and then make sure it's not gonna break by putting a spike." He explained the whole project to Dream that was trying to understand their best as he continue to talk about it like he exactly knew what he was saying. "Do you think I'll be able to help you ?"

Nightmare smiled at Dream. "Of course you will, and if you don't know what to do or if you are scared to destroy something I'll show you. Alright ?" Dream smiled back. "Alright !" They both smiled as they started to prepare the plan with some paper, Nightmare was the one who will construct the house and Dream the decorations.

They took their whole day preparing that, no one came to annoy them for what they were doing. Dream punched Nightmare in the creek, he laughed as Dream came with him in it, they were both wet but both didn't care because the other was laughing. "Hey night ! Look I'm a frog." Dream jumped in the water as they splash Nightmare with water, he put his hand in front of his face to be sure he won't get water anywhere.

"Ha Dream ! Come on I'm already wet enough, let's go before we get sick." Dream sigh as they get of the creek and walked next to Nightmare, they both sat on the grass. Dream was looking at the stars in the sky while Nightmare was looking at his star.

"Hey Dream." He said, they looked at him. "Hum ?" "I love you." Dream smirked. "I love you too !" He sadly smiled. "Hey Dream do you think I'm a good person ? I mean, not as good as you but am I able to love you without feeling not enough ?" They think for sometimes than said. "No one is good enough or totally a good person, so~ if you love me and I love you back than we are both made for eachother and we don't need to be enough for anything."

"Enough is stupid Dream." He rolled his eyes.
"No it isn't ! Everyone can be enough if they try their best." He punched them against the wall. "I hate you." Nightmare said, they were having another fight again in Nightmare's castle. "No you don't ! Hate is stupid and you know th..-" he took his chin in the hollow of his fingers and lifted Dream's head, he looked at him with his persistent eyes. Dream didn't say a word.

"Now, you are gonna listen to me Dream, I'm being way to nice by letting you stay here with me. You still have to follow MY rules in MY house, do not hope for some mercy here." Dream tried to breath as they murmured repetitively some "sorry.."

"Why we are fighting again ?" Nightmare asked himself, looking at Dream at their weak position. He might hate them a lot but he wanted to kiss and choke his teeth again their once again, wouldn't it be weird and weak from him ? "Dream." He said "Huh..?" They were confused.

"You are an idiot, you know that ?" Dream somewhat find the courage to laugh. "Yes I know." "Ha..it doesn't feel right." Nightmare yelled at himself, "you can't do that, you are an idiot if you kiss them." Dream run their hand in front of Nightmare face. "Are you dreaming ?"

"Ha- no I'm not !" He let go of Dream, both looked at eachother. Dream never realised it but Nightmare was a little bit taller than them, 5'1. They looked at him, eyes in eyes and smiled. "What are you thinking about ?" They asked him.

"Nothing." He sigh "Night tell me, even if it's embarrassing, I've already heard worse things than what you..-" "I want to fucking kiss you, alright ? Is that the worse thing you could have heard in your life Dream ?"

Nightmare yelled, everyone in the castle stopped their activities to look at the both. "Huh..?" He groaned. "What." Everyone was looking at them, Nightmare felt somewhat anxious looking at those eyes judging him. "Do you want to talk about it ?" Nightmare pass a hand in his hair, he closed his eyes and tried to think of something to do.

"Fuck..come in my office tomorrow, and do not talk about that to anyone." Dream shocked their head. "Everyone already know.." they think. Nightmare leaved as quick as he could and closed the door loudly. Everyone leaved expected Swap, he came next to Dream. "So~ are you gonna accept his kiss ?" They rolled their eyes. "Swap come on this situation is actually weird don't make it worse." He giggled. "Sorry Dream, it's just funny. Nightmare would never say that to anyone, you are special."