Chapter 17

Previously  *Lilly's pov*

Adam broke the door down. "Lilly! Stop playing hard to get. Just give up and give in. You know you want me,you know you need me. I want you too,I need you too. Just accept it " Adam said. I heard him opening every cupboard,checking it. 

He opened the one I was in. 

He grabbed me. I screamed. He took me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed. He got on me. I tried to fight him. "Stop fighting,Lilly." Adam said. He grabbed the chain that was next to the bed. He chained my wrist to the bed frame. He did the same with the other one. He caressed my hair. "Why can't you just give in?" Adam asked. After a pause he left. 

He came back with a blanket. He covered me with it. He sat next to me. 

"You didn't answer my question." Adam said. "Why can't you just give in?" Adam asked again. 

"Your insane,sick in the head." I said. 

"Am I really sick?" Adam asked. "All I did was love you." Adam said. 

"You killed my parents and then my best friend. Who knows who else you killed or hurt. You stalked me. I was a kid. You kidnap me,forcing me to give up my life. I am still young,I shouldn't be giving up my life. You lie and say you love me " I said. 

"I do." Adam said. 

"If you really did you would have done normal stuff. Not kill,not stalk me,not take me. Just ask me out." I said. 

"I am sorry for killing your parents. I did it for us. Your parents wouldn't have liked us together. I didn't know another way to approach you,I had to take you. I stalked you to know more about you. I really do love you,please stop questioning it. " Adam said. 

"Why did you kill Liv?" I asked. 

"To show you,you only need me." Adam said. 

"Ill go make us dinner. " Adam said then left.