Chapter 31

Lilly's pov

I'm still trying to fall out of love with him. Its not working.

So its time for plan b. When the movie started rolling its credits I turned to Adam.

"Adam do you want me to give you therapy?" I asked.

" Why?" he asked.

"Because you had to deal with a lot of pain. It made you crazy. Turned you into a yandere. If you weren't as crazy maybe I could fall in love with you. Stop fighting with myself to not love you." I said.

"Sure.I would do anything for you. I tried going to therapy before but I didn't trust any of them. I trust you though so maybe if I talk to you it will work. Let's give it a try. " he said.

I nodded. We went to the table. We sat across from each other.

I didn't know what to do. Luckily I wanted to be a therapist before all of this happened. I went to classes for it.

"Okay so I know the whole story since you already told me it.So we can skip that part. Tell me about your bullying past. " I said.

"I thought we were gonna talk about my love for you. " he said.

"Yes we will. But first we have to talk about what lead it." I said.

"Oh. So a few boys. Three. Started bullying me. Calling me names and pushing me around. It happened until 12th grade. Then we graduated."  he said.

"I'm sorry.How did these three boys make you hate everyone?" I asked.

"I don't hate everyone. I love you. I love you so much." he said. "Adam..." I said.

"Fine. Nobody liked me. They weren't mean. They weren't nice. I had no friends.That's why I hated everyone. No one wanted to be my friend." he said.

"Is that the reason you killed my parents and Liv? You had no one so you wanted me to have no one?" I asked.

"I don't want to hurt you Lil. I just wanted to make sure no one would find you. They would come looking for you. I was scared of losing you." he said.

It was weird hearing him call me my nickname.He mostly calls me pet names. He barely uses my name. This is the first time he called me by my nickname.

"If I got rid of them then I would get to keep you forever." he said.