Chapter 14

Can we talk about the Meena hate tho? 💀

Third Person POV

The sour wind whipped against Sofia's eyes as she stepped onto the battlefield she once knew as her home. As she drew her blade, she noticed the writing engraved on it ; The only limits you have are the ones that you set.

Taking a final breath, a familiar feeling took over her; certainty. She transformed into a fairy and scoured the sky for the beast. Then her eyes landed on a sinister figure- its curled horns framed face. It's paws we're raised above its head and a beam of light appeared. Darkness oozed out of it like sap from a tree. A familiar feeling washed over her as the purple aura returned once more. Blasts of purple light flew from from her hands, distracting the beast from its ritual. It threw back its head and let out an ear piercing roar. This wouldn't be enough to deter her though. She'd faced evil witches, wizards, crazy fairies and beasts. This was just another to add to her list. That is if she succeeded. She heard a grunting sound and turned around to become face to face(Or should I say face to snout?) with the beast.

(I grew up with the Tinkerbell movies and you can't lie Gruff is a total sweetheart)

She braced herself before her eyes glowed purple and she slashed her sword against the beast's leg.

(A/N) I know this paragraph is short but the finale is gonna be totally worth it. As you can probably tell I'll be wrapping this story up in a few chapters and I'll be starting a new book. It's obviously gonna be a Stf fic, after I might consider turning a popular fairy tale into a crime drama. See you guys in the next chapter! <3