Chapter 1

So, the story was began when i, the student of high school went  back  home.

I think my story same like other isekai manhwa or novel you already read.

Transmigrated or isekai in your favourite novel or manhwa then possessed anybody body.

Thanks to truck-kun, i transmigrated to the one of my collection novel.

I love you truck-kun!!!

Yeah, at first of course i was really shocked. Have a really beautiful face, white hair also beautiful blue eyes. 

Actually it's my dream to trasmigrated in the novel. So, it's likely my dream come true.

After a week i realized that i posessesed one of my favourite villainess character. She is super duper amazing and badass. 

But not like other's character, I don't really care about my character much because you know, when you trasmigrated in the novel, of course you can survive right? Being a main character even you are posesses a villain character. 

So, since i knew what happens in the future, i just followed the story line. But yeah, i will change a bit of my fate.

Also i will make everyone who hate me, turn to love me.

It's start when i posessesed this body when she 5 years old. I also used her cute face to made everyone love me.

Yeah, like my plan. It's going smooth...

Everybody loves me. I feel safe.

But this body is really fragile you know. Always sick and vomit blood. Ughh... 

The parents just wasted their money to this 'jelly' baby. But... nothing happens. Still vomit blood.

Then, i realized, this child when she at 10 years old, her parents died during a war. So, after the war end, one of famous duke took her as an adopted child. 

Her parents are royal knight. Her father is a commander west knight while her mom commander east knight.

I really love her badass and strong mom!

By the way their parents are noble people. Her father a count so her mom a countess.

And then, she falling in love with the duke's son and want to make him only for her. She really became an obsessive useless bitch.

At first, the male lead agreed to get married with her but after he fall in love with female lead, he want to annul the engagement like other trash male lead.

Like girl...-I was stun to speak... whut the hell... *disgussting face with frog face*

I want to stop my parents to go to the war so then i can change a bit of my fate, but it doesnt work...haha

Im done. Seriously....

So, they died. 

Even the time we spend together really short but i love them.

And at their funeral, i meet with the duke. He said that he want to take me as adopted child. He wanted to raise me because of that damn will of my father gave him. 

Oh my gosh...

Since my family house destroyed coz of the war, i just agree and follow him instead. I don't have anything left since the count don't have any money left instead a mountain of debt.

Luckily the duke was willing to pay all the debt.

Seriously... i want to change my fate but... i don't know why it's doesnt work!...

What's wrong with this damn story ! 

Yow, if there have a god what are you trying to do huh?!! What do you want from me?

It's pissing me off already...

I have made up my mind. I'm just following the story just like the original novel, but.... i won't fall in love with the male lead. 

Yeah even he is very handsome. I know why the original villain became really obsess with male lead. He really handsome.

Oh my- i praised him? Haizzz...

But i prefer his daddy though... 

Anyway here we come... my second life¿?  i think... Yeah coz i said i dead already right...by truck-kun help. yeah, sorry . I was suddenly felt confuse.

I hold onto the duke hand.

"Wait for me duke. " 

We walk together to the duke mansion with holding hands. 

It's pretty. With snow. 

And here my story begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

helo reader,

me the stupid girl who really stubborn to write an english novel. 

I'm sorry if it contains wrong grammar and wrong english coz seriously talk i'm really bad at english. Mostly i used google traslate. 

English it's not my main language so i hope you understand it.

Also thAnk you coz read my stupid story.