Chapter 2

I'm dead.

Seriously!!!!

I'm followed my plans as smooth as possible.

Not to fall in love with male lead.

Treat female lead with a kind heart. I was also be her bestfriend tho-

I helped him to reach the highest place. He should be thankful coz I help him to be the emperor.

So, why I'm dead at male lead hand? I want to vomit. Seriously.

You ungrateful brat-

This damn stinky prison. Can you at least gave me a clean prison? It's too much blood in the floor. Also it's very dirty.

I can't with the smell. My brains hurts.

" Aurora." Said male lead.

He's now at front of me with a long pretty sword at his hand. I think he want to slash me right now. Look at his face. He really mad.

What mad? 

It should be me who mad  at you! I don't know what i have done to you to receive this treatment. You useless male lead. 

I want to choke him then slap his handsome face hundred times. But my hand are handcuffed so i can't do anything. Also he tied me up really tight around my body with big rope.

The male lead grab my chin. " Look at yourself now. You look so pitiful." 

Hah! I want to spit at his face. 

"What have I done to you until I being threatening like this?" 

He then laugh. Is he gone insane?

"You asked me what have you done? Hahaha... seriously Aurora. How long do you wanted to play?"

Whut the shit is he talking about? *with ugly confusing face*

"I don't understand what are you saying? What play?" Serious talk. I don't understand.

He became serious. Then he grab my hair strongly. Wow I felt like my hair being pull out. At this time I think I can became bald.

"I said stop with this playing! " Said him with angry. Yeah, he really want make me turn bald.

He continued. "You think I don't know that you have a feeling towards me? Because of you, my relationship with her become hard! She even want to annul the married because of you! You ungrateful wench. If I was know this going happened , I just has to say to my father to abandoned you."

For real I make a disgusting face.

Who ungrateful? I want to curse him.

"Hah! What are you talking about? Me having a feeling towards you? How can you be so sure and confident about this, Your Majesty?" Asked me.

Euww please... nope! Nope a single one. Nope even I became a female lead. NOPE. FULLSTOP.

I look at him. He's like to stun at what I just said. Then he grab my neck. 

He wants choke me seriously?? I want to vomit!

"She's said that she wanted to annul the marriage because you have a feeling towards me. Also you told her to stop chasing me, seduce me, because she not deserve me! You told  her to know her place! You told her to stay away from me!"

"Since when?! Since when i told her to stay away from you?!" I really lost my patient at this time. I grit my teeth.

He shocked. Then he sniff his sword at my neck.