Chapter 38

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!" Hyunjin said through gritted teeth.

Hyunjin looked mad-OH he was mad. He had his hands in a tight fist. Glaring straight at where Kevin stumbled back to

"Hyunjin?" Kevin said shocked and annoyance filled in her voice.

"What do you think you were doing ?!" Hyunjin said with murder in his eyes.

"what do you mean-- oh!! It's a party we were just having some fun. Right," he turned to Soohi , "just fun?"

Hyunjin turned to look at Soohi and the moment their eyes met their was a pang in felt in his heart. Her eyes were broken- tears running down. Something broke inside him.

He knew the answer

With a broken voice , "Hyunjin...." That's it. It was enough to give him the signal as he landed another punch on Kevin's face throwing him to the ground.

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH"

Soohi let out a gasp. He has never seen hyunjin as mad as he was right now.

HYUNJIN SIDE

it's been a while seen Soohi left their table to go to the washroom. He kinda gir worried and his gut was telling him to go find her- so he did.

He excused himself from the table and went upstairs when Soohi left to. But the moment he reached their his blood boiled.

Kevin was kissing Soohi as she struggled to push him off.

He felt this weird feeling inside of him.

And before he could stop his own actions he had already landed a punch on kevin.

Now he was still punching and slamming Kevin. He was already very drunk so it wasn't a big fight for hyunjin.

"Beat me all you want but she is my hyunjin MINE ONLY" Kevin.

That's it. It's was his last straw. Hyunjin pushed him down to the floor punching him continuously.

Soohi gasp and tried to stop hyunjin before he would kill him "STOP HYUNJIN PLEASE HE WILL DIE !!"

"he is already unconscious hyunjin stop" she said trying. Hearing her cries he stopped and looked at her.

But the moment he did he regretted cause seeing her all broken hurt him deep down. Hyunjin got up and hugged her. As if she was the most vulnerable thing in the world and needs a lot of care. Her face was buried in his chest

"Sshh I'm sorry. don't cry ,angel. Look I'm here nothing will harm you now ok" and she nodded.

Hyunjin pulled away and held her wrist but he winced . He looked at her wrist and saw a bruise.

"Did ..did he-"

"Yeah" Soohi nodded not letting him completely.

Hyunjin frowned and took her other hand and took her to one of the room. He made her sit on the bed and got out a first aid. He put ointment on her wound and put a bandage.

"Soohi let's live the right here" hyunjin making making her eyes widen

"Don't worry it's just cause i drank some today so i can't drive you home. And same goes to the other. This place is safe dw. I'll take you home morning tomorrow ok?" Hyunjin asked and she hesitated by nodded.

Hyunjin tugged her inside the blanket and was about to leave when she spoke,

"Can you stay ... for the night with me?"

_____________________

A/n

Double update!!!

It was supposed to do triple update but it already 3am rn and i need to wake up early so I'll go sleep now 😭😭

oh btw give nct Mark's song called child a listen~

And it's so cold rn.. i need cuddles I'm freezing 🥶