Chapter 45

"Well well look who we have here. The new slut"

Soohi rolled her eyes hearing that annoying voice she have been trying to hide from.

Jiwoo stood in front of the basin and mirror- fixing her makeup.

"So i heard you are dating hyunjin?" She asked still fixing her makeup.

"Yeah i am what is it to you" Soohi said quickly turning off the tap

"WHAT IS IT TO ME!?" Jiwoo glared towards Soohi.

"I WARNED YOU ON THE VERY FIRST DAY SOOHI TO STAY AWAY FROM MY HYUNJIN" she said pressing on the word "my".

"And i don't owe you shit to take orders from you or get scared of you" Soohi fired back

Jiwoo took a deep breathe trying to control her anger and jealousy and smirked " So mind telling me what's the actual deal instead?"

"...what?"

"There is no way hyunjin actually likes you. He would never choose someone like you over me. The deal must be something else completely eh?"

Soohi stayed silent.

"Or of course you must have given your body to him. Poor hyunjin you must have manipulated him so much. You are such a witch."

"Shut up jiwoo you are crossing your line" Soohi said through her gritted teeth

It was make her smirk , "oh ? Did i pulled a nerve ? Whatever it is I'll expose you in the world Soohi just watch me. You should have listened to me and stayed miles away from hyunjin."

"You don't scare me jiwoo. You should stop being such a bitch" Soohi said

"Yeah? Let's see if you still say that after i expose every bit of your life to everyone"

Soohi rolled her eyes and walked past , hands on the washroom door knob about to leave when she heard jiwoo say ,

"Lee taeyong. He is your brother isn't he? Lee...Kang... Hmm"

Soohi looked back with wide eyes and saw jiwoo turn back to face her with a smug smirk on her face,

"How...how do you know taeyong"

Still smirking jiwoo said " told you , you are messing with the wrong person Soohi baby"

Soohi was frozen in place.

How. No way. How could she even know

Front of her eyes she could see all her past memories she been trying to burry come up one by one , in fear her past will  come out and worst of all will be when......

Without thinking twice Soohi grabbed a bottle from beside her and threw it past jiwoo that got smashed into the wall behind her

"Stay. Away. From. My . Goddamn . Life. Jiwoo"