number 4

It's been 2 years since jimin talked with jungkook and he still miss him but he can't do anything about it because he doesn't know where jungkook.he even tried to forget about him but it didn't work even his feelings towards him.

Jimin pov:
I was with tae and the bakery by his house we were talking about work and stuff until he had to leave because jhope was calling to help him with something.he ask me if it was ok if he could leave I said it was fine so he did after he left I stayed and the bakery finishing my coffee that tae bought me after I finished it I went outside to walk home it wasn't that far from my house and then I was a park so I diceded to go to the park and sit down.

Jungkook pov:
I was walking around the park it's been 6 months since I moved back to soul.i was walking around until I started thinking about jimin yes I missed him but I know that he doesn't want to meer me again after what I said to him on call and plus my dad hates him and I don't know where he is.after waling for a while I discded to sit down there was a boy next to me but I didn't see his face probably and I didn't care anyways. Thats when I heard the voices that I wanted to hear from years jimin I turned around and see he was on call with someone I know it wasn't my business but if I'm not wrong he was call with taehyung his best friend for years now after I left.

Nobody's pov:
Jimin got a call from tae not long ago and he didn't notice jungkook next to him that's when he was going to stand up but he lost balance and almost fall down until someone grabbed him so he doesn't fall

Heyy it's been a whole year since I updated this story but here I am anyways I hope you like it bye bye👋👋